Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sharing our favorite white chocolate chip cookies today! My Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies make a perfect cookie for every sweet tooth!
White Chocolate Chip Cookies
These classic oatmeal and white chocolate chip cookies are buttery fantastic. You won’t be sorry with this simple cookie with the perfect texture.
You’ll start by creaming the softened butter and sugar.
Add the brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
Dry ingredients up next.
Scoop your dough onto a large baking sheet and you’re ready to bake!
Tips For Making The Best Cookies
- Don’t alter the recipe, use all ingredients as listed.
- For a more firm cookie, refrigerate your cookie dough for 24 hours before baking.
- Always use butter, not margarine. ALWAYS. I prefer salted butter for my chocolate chip cookies. Try it!
- Do not ever grease your cookie sheets. Will make cookies spread and change texture.
- Don’t skip creaming your butter and sugars for a good 2 minutes. Helps create a fluffy, chewy cookie.
- Try sprinkling dough with just a touch of salt for a perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Don’t overtake your cookies. Cookies will continue to cook on hot cookie sheet when removed from oven.
- Let cookies cool completely before storing in containers. This will keep their crispness
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3 days room temperature.
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars into the bowl of a stand mixer until well combined. Add vanilla and egg mixing to combine. Slowly add flour, oatmeal, baking soda, salt and white chips. When dough forms, scoop onto prepared baking sheet with a medium scoop about 1 inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Serve room temperature.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.