These Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect dessert for every sweet tooth. I’ve never eaten a white chocolate chip cookie that I liked better!
Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies
These classic oatmeal and white chocolate chip cookies are buttery fantastic. You won’t be sorry with this simple cookie with the perfect texture.
Try my White Chocolate Lemon Pudding Cookies too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
How to Make These Tasty Oatmeal Cookies
You’ll start by creaming the softened butter and sugar.
Add the brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
Dry ingredients up next.
Scoop your dough onto a large baking sheet and you’re ready to bake!
Tips For Making The Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Don’t alter the recipe, use all ingredients as listed.
- For a more firm cookie, refrigerate your cookie dough for 24 hours before baking.
- Always use butter, not margarine. ALWAYS. I prefer salted butter for my chocolate chip cookies. Try it!
- Do not ever grease your cookie sheets. Will make cookies spread and change texture.
- Don’t skip creaming your butter and sugars for a good 2 minutes. Helps create a fluffy, chewy cookie.
- Try sprinkling dough with just a touch of salt for a perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Don’t overtake your cookies. Cookies will continue to cook on hot cookie sheet when removed from oven.
- Let cookies cool completely before storing in containers. This will keep their crispness
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3 days room temperature.
Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars into the bowl of a stand mixer until well combined. Add vanilla and egg mixing to combine. Slowly add flour, oatmeal, baking soda, salt and white chips. When dough forms, scoop onto prepared baking sheet with a medium scoop about 1 inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Serve room temperature.
I made these today. Just had to tell you that my 19 year old said he’d pay to eat these cookies! I may have to make another batch tomorrow. Thanks for the big hit!
These cookies look out of this world! I had no idea Stacy’s now had salted caramel flavor…yum!
You always make the best cookies! Love the addition of the pita chips – so unique!
Love Stacy’s Pita Chips! Haven’t seen this flavor and I’m intrigued with them in the cookies!
I see a date with these chips, and a jar of Nutella in my future. Soon!
I like the way you think Lynne 🙂 Thanks for stopping by! xo
Seriously is right!!!! Delicious and only thing I might add extra…some toffee chips for extra caramelness….thank you and will check these pita chips out now!
I need to look for these chips next time I’m at the store. They sound like a chip my family would love too.
Yum! I LOVE Stacey’s…I haven’t tried the salted caramel ones yet…but the cinnamon sugar are my favorite! I bet they’re even better in your cookies 🙂
What a great idea for a cookie – salted caramel pita chips. And I thought I was getting fancy for adding pretzels to mine. [slaps palm to head]
Salted caramel is seriously my favorite! What a fun way to use the pita chips!!!
What a fun idea! Of course now I have to go find some of these pita chips.
Oh my . I haven’t seen this flavor yet. I am officially on the hunt! Yummy cookies Jenny.
Gotta love that salted caramel!! Great cookies ~ pinned!
mmm…I love a salty crunch in my cookies, these are perfect!
Wait. Stacy’s makes a salted caramel? And you made it into cookies? Excuse me but I have to go shopping right this minute! Pinned.
Using pita chips in cookies is such a creative idea!!!
My family goes through at least two bags of Stacy’s pita chips a week. Will have to check out this flavor and add it to some cookies.
What?!!! This is crazy awesome, I love how you used the chips, seriously awesome.
I have not seen the salted caramel variety of Stacy’s Pita Chips yet, but what a fun idea to add them to cookies!! You’re so creative!
What a fun creation! Sounds seriously good 🙂 xoxo
YUM… which do you think works best… finely crushed chips or coarsely crushed ??
Loving this flavor combo! Now I’ve got to go find those pita chips!
You always come up with the funnest cookie recipes! 🙂
You had me at salted caramel. Salty sweet combos always and forever. 🙂
Love this idea!! Especially that crunch you get within this cookie!!
Oh my gosh, I’ve got to get some of the salted caramel pita chips! Love these cookies!
I love Stacy’s pita chips – but never thought to put them in a cookie. Love these!!
I love that we have the same color stand mixer. I channel your baking goddess-ness whenever I bake!
Oh my word!! I’d love a couple of these for breakfast!!
Sweet and salty crunchy perfection!!
Salted caramel pita chips! OH MY!! and in a cookie? i die…….fabulous idea Jenny!!
Love those chips and I can’t wait to make these cookies!
These sound amazing Jenny! Love salted caramel treats.
YUM! I love Staceys Pita Chips and I love cookies (who doesn’t?) but I have never had the two together.
These look incr-edible! Pinned!
Caramel AND white chocolate? SOLD! Love this.
Pita chips in cookies?! A total dream! These look so tasty, I just love the flavour!