5 Minute Holiday Cookies
Tags: candy, candy cane, chocolate chips, cookies, white chocolate
Try my 5 Minute Holiday Cookies for your family and friends. Everyone LOVES these!
I’ve made these fun white chocolate dipped Nilla Wafers with my boys a number of times over the last few weeks and just have to share them….even though it’s a no brainer recipe. Sometimes it’s nice to see you can jazz up a cookie and make it fun and festive for a last minute Holiday party!!
You would have thought I just baked a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies after I made these with the boys and their friends. They were gone as fast as I put them out!
The beauty of this recipe is you can use whatever small candy, chocolate chip or sprinkle you’ve got in your pantry. About anything goes with a Nilla Wafer. We’ve dipped these in the dark chocolate version too….equally as great 🙂
This is also a really fun recipe to have your guests help make. They can customize their own plate of dipped cookies.
5 Minute Holiday Cookie
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 5 min
- 12 ounces White Chocolate Melts
- 1 box Nilla Wafers
- 1/4 cup Mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed candy cane pieces for baking
- 1/4 cup Mini M and M candies
- Melt chocolate melts according to package direction. Dip Nilla Wafer Cookies into melted chocolate and lay onto a sheet of parchment paper. While chocolate is still warm, sprinkle tops of cookies with toppings of your choice. I used mini chocolate chips, crushed candy cane pieces and mini M and M candies. Use whatever small candy or sprinkle you have in the pantry! Place cookies in the freezer for 2 minutes to set chocolate. Serve room temperature. Enjoy!
Makes 24 cookies
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.