Try my 5 Minute Holiday Cookies for your family and friends this season! Everyone LOVES this simple Christmas recipe! Get creative!
I’m a huge fan of simple Christmas recipes that make your life easier! I’ve made these fun white chocolate dipped Nilla Wafers with my boys a number of times over the last few weeks and just have to share them….even though it’s a no brainer recipe. Sometimes it’s nice to see you can jazz up a cookie and make it fun and festive for a last minute Holiday party!!
Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
How To Make Simple Christmas Cookies
The beauty of this recipe is you can use whatever small candy, chocolate chip or sprinkle you’ve got in your pantry. About anything goes with a Nilla Wafer. We’ve dipped these in the dark chocolate version too….equally as great 🙂
This is also a really fun recipe to have your guests help make. They can customize their own plate of dipped cookies.
Easy Holiday Cookies
- 12 ounces White Chocolate Melts
- 1 box Nilla Wafers
- 1/4 cup Mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed candy cane pieces for baking
- 1/4 cup Mini M and M candies
- Melt chocolate melts according to package direction. Dip Nilla Wafer Cookies into melted chocolate and lay onto a sheet of parchment paper. While chocolate is still warm, sprinkle tops of cookies with toppings of your choice. I used mini chocolate chips, crushed candy cane pieces and mini M and M candies. Use whatever small candy or sprinkle you have in the pantry! Place cookies in the freezer for 2 minutes to set chocolate. Serve room temperature. Enjoy!