Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Desserts
Apr
2015

Peanut Butter S’mores Style Panini

Tags: , , , ,

My Peanut Butter S’mores Style Panini could not be more delicious and simple to prepare!  Dessert just got a bit sweeter!
Peanut Butter S'mores Style Panini

What a fun day in the kitchen it was making these outrageous sweet grilled sandwiches!! Packed with creamy peanut butter, marshmallows and melty chocolate…you are in for a treat!

Fun recipe to make with the kids, be prepared for messy sweet hands.

Hope you enjoy!

Peanut Butter S'mores Style Panini

I used Thomas Bagel Thins for the bread.  I love the thin layers!  Perfect for sandwiches, cream cheese and so much more.

Peanut Butter S'mores Style Panini

A closer look at the bagel slices.  Mmm!

Peanut Butter S'mores Style Panini

I used a chocolate chunk bar for the chocolate layer.  Trader Joe’s has an awesome bloc.

Peanut Butter S'mores Style Panini

Chop a few squares of chocolate.

Peanut Butter S'mores Style Panini

Spread bottom bagels with a thin layer of peanut butter.

Peanut Butter S'mores Style Panini

Top with chocolate chunks.

Peanut Butter S'mores Style Panini

Mini marshmallows….or cut up large marshmallows.

Peanut Butter S'mores Style Panini

Butter a grill pan and place little sandwiches in!

Seriously!!!

Peanut Butter S'mores Style Panini

Look at tha ooey gooey fabulousness!

Peanut Butter S’mores Style Panini

Peanut Butter S'mores Style PaniniPrep time: 10 min | Cook time: 5 min | Total time: 15 min

Ingredients

• 4 Thomas Bagel Thins, split
  • 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup milk chocolate chunks
  • 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
  • 4 tablespoons butter, unsalted

Directions

1. Heat a grill pan over medium heat.
  2. Place bagels cut side up onto counter, one half of the bagels spread evenly with peanut butter and top with chocolate chunks and marshmallows. Close with top bagels.
  3. Place butter into skillet to melt. Add bagel sandwiches, let cook and melt until chocolate and marshmallows begin to melt. Carefully flip and cook until both sides are toasted. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.

Makes 4 Servings

This post is in partnership with Thomas Breads, however thoughts and opinions are my own.

FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.

Comments

Liz S. says:

This s’mores panini recipe is BEYOND amazing.

Oh my gosh, the gooey factor!! I want to dive right in. I love Thomas English muffins and have a feeling I will love these bagel thins too!

Omg, love this, Jenny!! It looks beyond amazing. That gooey goodness!!

Love that you added peanut butter to your s’more!! That is my favorite thing to add to the traditional s’mores but even better you did it with bagels!!

Mary says:

You’re brilliant, my friend. I may never look at a bagel the same way! This looks heavenly!!

Clearly, I have been making my s’mores all wrong! Love the addition of peanut butter, Jenny! xoxo

marla says:

This panini is genius!! Can’t wait to try it!

This is such a fun idea!!! I have to look for those bagels 🙂

Love the sound of these for breakfast!

These paninis looks sinfully delicious! Love the combo of a bagel, peanut butter, and s’mores! So yum 🙂

OMG Jenny. Amazing!

Rachel says:

This looks like heaven on a bagel!

My son would go bonkers for this!

Oh my gosh!! This is the perfect way to enjoy a bagel. I love those thins!

Matea says:

I would not have thought of using a panini press to make dessert! Genius! 🙂

Gaby says:

This is such a creative recipe! So delicious!!!

Oh yum! I’m loving this recipe 🙂

Wow! This is my kind of sandwich!

I need this for breakfast! That melted chocolate and peanut butter is too irresistible!

Amanda says:

Oh my, these are the best!

You betta sat downah! These are literally the most delicious s’mores I’ve laid my eyes on. Need these in my life. NOW!

Aggie says:

Goodness gracious I want to grab one of those off the screen! Genius Jenny!!

This is my kind of sandwich.

Liz says:

SO gooey and irresistible! It puts a PB & J to shame!!!

easy recipes says:

Yum!! Thanks for these! They look delicious!

This must be delicious, looks amazing.

[…] image credit: picky-palate Get the recipe here for this Peanut Butter S’mores Style Panini […]