Sharing a favorite sweet panini recipe today! My Peanut Butter S’mores Style Panini could not be more delicious and simple to prepare! Dessert just got a bit sweeter!
Making this sweet panini is about to make your entire day! What a fun day in the kitchen it was making these outrageous sweet grilled sandwiches!! Packed with creamy peanut butter, marshmallows and melty chocolate…you are in for a treat! Fun recipe to make with the kids, be prepared for messy sweet hands. Hope you enjoy!
How To Make Dessert Panini
I used a chocolate chunk bar for the chocolate layer. Trader Joe’s has an awesome bloc.
Chop a few squares of chocolate.
Spread bottom bagels with a thin layer of peanut butter. Love using the bagel thins for this panini. Just enough bread without being too thick.
Top with chocolate chunks.
Mini marshmallows….or cut up large marshmallows.
Butter a grill pan and place little sandwiches in!
Look at tha ooey gooey fabulousness!
Peanut Butter S’mores Style Panini
- 4 Bagel Thins split
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter unsalted
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat.
- Place bagels cut side up onto counter, one half of the bagels spread evenly with peanut butter and top with chocolate chunks and marshmallows. Close with top bagels.
- Place butter into skillet to melt. Add bagel sandwiches, let cook and melt until chocolate and marshmallows begin to melt. Carefully flip and cook until both sides are toasted. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.