These Nutella Butter Cookie Bars are the perfect dessert to surprise your family and friends. Buttery cookie crust with creamy Nutella stuffed inside.
I had so much fun putting this recipe together. Talk about all of my favorite flavors into one fabulous bar. Buttery cookie crust with Nutella center….oh my goodness. Heaven!!
Hope you enjoy!
Start by creaming your butter and sugar.
Continue preparing until dough forms.
Place half of your cookie dough into the bottom of your baking dish.
Break out your jar of Nutella.
Spread your Nutella over the cookie dough.
Once the Nutella is spread, top with remaining cookie dough.
Gently press the dough to cover most of the Nutella and it’s time to bake!
Seriously!! Can’t wait for you to try this one!
Nutella Butter Cookie Bars
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 35 min | Total time: 45 min
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant jello pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper
- Place softened butter and sugar into a large bowl, mix until well combined. Stir in egg and vanilla, mixing to combine. Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar. Mix until dough forms.
- Press half of dough into bottom of baking sheet. Spread Nutella over dough and spoon the rest of dough over Nutella. Press dough carefully covering most of Nutella, but doesn’t have to be perfectly covered. Bake for 35 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool completely. Cut into squares and serve room temperature.
Makes 9 Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.