This Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob is the perfect side dish to any meal and takes just minutes to prepare!
It’s always a pleasure to partner with Old El Paso to bring you new Mexican style recipes. All summer long, we’ve been enjoying grilled corn. Most of the times a couple times a week. It’s been amazing! I added a Mexican style taco cream sauce over the top of the grilled corn and talk about incredible!! So excited for you to try this simple yet perfectly delicious recipe!
Just a few simple ingredients. Can’t beat that!
You’ll need Old El Paso Taco seasoning and sour cream for the simple sauce.
Brush your corn with olive oil and grill a couple minutes each side, until black grill marks appear.
Remove corn from the grill once you get your grill marks.
To prepare sauce, mix sour cream and Old El Paso Taco Seasoning until well combined.
Grilled corn perfection! Enjoy!
Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 15 min Ingredients
- 4 ears corn on the cob, silks removed, husks pulled down
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Brush corn evenly with oil and place onto hot grill. Grill for a few minutes each side until grill marks appear. Remove from heat.
- Place sour cream and Old El Paso Taco Seasoning into a small mixing bowl until well combined. Drizzle sauce over warm grilled corn and serve.
Makes 4 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.