Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Appetizers and Sides
Aug
2015

Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob

Tags: , , ,

This Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob is the perfect side dish to any meal and takes just minutes to prepare!
Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob

It’s always a pleasure to partner with Old El Paso to bring you new Mexican style recipes.  All summer long, we’ve been enjoying grilled corn.  Most of the times a couple times a week.  It’s been amazing!  I added a Mexican style taco cream sauce over the top of the grilled corn and talk about incredible!!  So excited for you to try this simple yet perfectly delicious recipe!

Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob

Just a few simple ingredients.  Can’t beat that!

Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob

You’ll need Old El Paso Taco seasoning and sour cream for the simple sauce.

Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob

Brush your corn with olive oil and grill a couple minutes each side, until black grill marks appear.

Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob

Remove corn from the grill once you get your grill marks.

Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob

To prepare sauce, mix sour cream and Old El Paso Taco Seasoning until well combined.

Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob

Grilled corn perfection!  Enjoy!

Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob

Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob

Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the CobPrep time: 5 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 15 min Ingredients

• 4 ears corn on the cob, silks removed, husks pulled down
  • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 3 tablespoons Old El Paso Taco Seasoning

Directions

1. Preheat grill to medium high heat. Brush corn evenly with oil and place onto hot grill. Grill for a few minutes each side until grill marks appear. Remove from heat.
  2. Place sour cream and Old El Paso Taco Seasoning into a small mixing bowl until well combined. Drizzle sauce over warm grilled corn and serve.

Makes 4 Servings

Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.

FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.

Comments

Naomi says:

Such a great and easy way to serve a summer side dish

Mria says:

Grilled corn is a summer staple in our house!

Nicole says:

I NEED to make this before summer’s end!

YUM! We eat grilled corn at least once a week at our house. I love grilled corn on my tacos, so I’m sure this would be amazing! We’ll definitely be trying this.

I need this in my life right now! Loving that sour cream 🙂

Gaby Dalkin says:

Nothing like grilled corn to celebrate summer! Love the Mexican style twist!

Rachel says:

Yum! I am so making these soon!!!!

I love a good topping to my grilled corn on the cob!!

This looks like a great addition to summer meals and Taco Tuesday for sure!

It’s sweet corn every day around here right now, so good! Love this taco twist!

I have always wanted to make grilled corn on the cobb but it never cooks right. I will have to try this recipe!

Rachel Cooks says:

This is genius! I cannot wait to try it!

We grill corn like it’s our j-o-b, so I can’t to give this a try this week!

Linda Bennardo says:

Looks yummy! I like to soak my corn for at least 10 minutes before grilling, or else it is generally undercooked/ too firm. But the flavor combo here looks great.

[…] Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob […]