These Peanutty Pumpkin Spice Toffee Bars are festive, no-bake and crowd pleasers!
It’s a pleasure partnering with Karo® Syrup today to bring you a new festive quick and simple recipe the whole family loves! These bars can be whipped up in about 10 minutes. Wait until you sink your teeth into these bars, you are in for a treat!
Here are your ingredients to get started. Be sure you have Karo® Syrup! Karo’s sweetness and texture will transform your recipe, provides the perfect amount of sweetness that allows your ingredients to stand-out.
Baking is a way to show how much you care for someone, so bake a little extra for your loved ones!
You’ll add your Karo® Syrup and sugar into a large pot over medium heat. Stir until bubbly and hot.
Add your peanut butter, stirring well.
Stir in your pumpkin pie spice too.
Stir in your cereals.
Peanuts up next!
Give a good stir!
Last but not least stir in your broken up chocolate toffee bars.
Transfer to your baking dish.
Press down evenly once transferred.
Drizzle with some white chocolate and you are good to go!
No-bake and so simple. Enjoy friends!
So excited to bake more goodies with Karo Syrup this season!
Peanutty Pumpkin Spice Toffee Bars
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 15 min
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1 cup broken pieces of chocolate toffee bars
- 1 ounce white chocolate, melted
- Generously spray 11×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in large pan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until sugar is dissolved and the mixture just begins to boil around the edges. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; mixing until well combined. Add cereals and peanuts; mix well. Pour into prepared pan; pat into place.
- Drizzle with white chocolate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set chocolate. Cut into bars.
Makes 12 Servings
Recipe inspired from Karo Syrup’s Pumpkinroos
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Karo Syrup. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.