Sharing some fun scotcharoos today! These Pumpkin Spice scotcharoos are festive, no-bake and crowd pleasers! The best no bake recipe!
These scotcharoos are going to have your guests smiling from ear to ear! These bars can be whipped up in about 10 minutes. Wait until you sink your teeth into these bars, you are in for a treat!
Try my Homemade Granola Bars too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Here are your ingredients to get started. Be sure you have Karo® Syrup! Karo’s sweetness and texture will transform your recipe, provides the perfect amount of sweetness that allows your ingredients to stand-out.
Baking is a way to show how much you care for someone, so bake a little extra for your loved ones!
You’ll add your Karo® Syrup and sugar into a large pot over medium heat. Stir until bubbly and hot.
Add your peanut butter, butterscotch chips and pumpkin pie spice, stirring well.
Stir in your cereals. and peanuts! Give a good stir!
Last but not least stir in your broken up chocolate toffee bars.
Transfer to your baking dish.
Press down evenly once transferred.
Drizzle with some white chocolate and you are good to go!
No-bake and so simple. Enjoy friends!
Pumpkin Spice Scotcharoos
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1 cup broken pieces of chocolate toffee bars
- 1 ounce white chocolate melted
- Generously spray 11×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in large pan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until sugar is dissolved and the mixture just begins to boil around the edges. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter, butterscotch chips and teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; mixing until well combined. Add cereals and peanuts; mix well. Pour into prepared pan; pat into place.
- Drizzle with white chocolate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set chocolate. Cut into bars.