Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Appetizers and Sides

7 Layer Mexican Style Hummus Dip

Tags: , , , , , ,

This 7 Layer Mexican Style Hummus Dip is flavor packed and ready for your next game day or any day party! All of your guests will love this recipe!
7 Layer Mexican Style Hummus Dip

Game day grub is some of my very favorite recipes to develop.  I took some of my favorite products and did a fun spin on the 7 Layer dip everyone knows and loves.  I used Sabra Hummus as the base and boy is it amazing!  You can dip your favorite tortilla chips, crackers, pita chips and even crusty bread.

With no cook time, you’ll have this beautifully layered dish ready for your guests in about 15 minutes.  Score!!  More time for your to enjoy the game and your guests.  Enjoy!

7 Layer Mexican Style Hummus Dip

7 Layer Mexican Style Hummus Dip

7 Layer Mexican Style Hummus DipPrep time: 15 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 15 min

• Two 17 ounce Sabra Hummus
  • 15.5 ounce Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa
  • Two 8 ounces Sabra Classic Guacamole
  • 1 ½ cups sour cream
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup sliced black olives
  • ½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves

1. Spread Sabra Hummus evenly into 7×11 inch baking dish. Top evenly with Tostitos Salsa, Sabra Guacamole, sour cream,
    cheese, black olives and fresh cilantro leaves. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve chilled.

Makes 12-16 Servings

Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Pepsi Co. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.

FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.

GENIUS! The only thing better than hummus is hummus with guacamole and salsa on top 🙂

Yum! Love the use of hummus in this 7 layer dip!

This dip will be great for Game Day!!!

With Broncos winning, this dip is definitely getting made for the Super Bowl!

Looks like a dip everyone will love!

naomi says:

Love this twist on the classic 7-Layer dip.

Liz says:

SO many delicious layers! I’d be hovering around this dip during the whole game!

This looks like it has my name written all over it! YUM-O!

Rachel says:

This looks so good and will be perfect for my sister’s Super Bowl party!!! You always have the best recipes!

Simply Rachel Nicole

Looks delicious Jenny!

Gaby Dalkin says:

It’s not a real party without the seven layer dip! The hummus is the best!!

If there ever was a way to make hummus better, this is it. Love!

What a fantastic, and fast, idea! Love this!

Yummy! This dish looks so delicious! I love those salads with several layers, I think that they are more interesting that those simple made of mixed together vegetables.

Kim Beaulieu says:

I love hummus, this dip is perfect for game day. Or any day. Love the presentation of this. Perfect for a tailgating party!!

tanya says:

I love dips that require minimal effort but are always the first to go! That is what this dip is; a real crowd pleaser!

Maggie Allen says:

I am all for simple, delicious dips like this! I have never thought of using Humus in a 7-layer dip before, looks like I’ll have to give it a try!