7 Layer Mexican Style Hummus Dip
Sharing one of our favorite 7 layer dip recipes today! This 7 Layer Mexican Style Hummus Dip is flavor packed and ready for your next game day or any day party! All of your guests will love this recipe!
7 Layer Dip
Game day grub is some of my very favorite recipes to develop. I took some of my favorite products and did a fun spin on the 7 Layer dip everyone knows and loves. I used Sabra Hummus as the base and boy is it amazing! You can dip your favorite tortilla chips, crackers, pita chips and even crusty bread. With no cook time, you’ll have this beautifully layered dish ready for your guests in about 15 minutes. Score!! More time for your to enjoy the game and your guests. Enjoy!
What Is 7 Layer Dip?
Seven layer dip is a party dip that combines a number of ingredients to create a multi-layered food that is ideal for serving with corn or tortilla chips. Because of the mixture of ingredients that are used to create the various layers, dips of this kind are visually attractive as well as providing a wide range of flavors for guests to enjoy. While dips of this type do require some preparation time, the result is well worth the effort.
- Two 17 ounce Sabra Hummus
- 15.5 ounce Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa
- Two 8 ounces Sabra Classic Guacamole
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Spread Sabra Hummus evenly into 7×11 inch baking dish. Top evenly with Tostitos Salsa, Sabra Guacamole, sour cream,
- cheese, black olives and fresh cilantro leaves. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve chilled.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Pepsi Co. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.