These Sriracha Ranch Bacon Cheeseburgers are perfect for quick dinners and parties! Just a bite of heat layered nice and tall with cheeseburger favorites.
It’s a pleasure partnering with Hidden Valley® Ranch today to bring you a new recipe using one of their new flavors, Sriracha Ranch. We are huge Sriracha fans at our house, so I was so excited to create a giant cheeseburger with this new flavor.
You can now enjoy the great taste of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch blended with exciting flavors like Honey BBQ, Buffalo, Cilantro Lime and Sriracha available at Walmart. It’s nice having Walmart so close to home create simple meals.
So much goodness packed inside these burgers, found. Wait until you try this new Ranch! I am going to be using for so many great new recipes! Click HERE for a coupon for Hidden Valley® Ranch, $0.75 off any 12 oz or 16 oz bottle of Hidden Valley® Ranch.
I chose favorite classic cheeseburger toppings for my burgers, purchased everything I needed for my burgers at my local Walmart.
I added a couple tablespoons of Sriracha Ranch to my ground beef along with some salt, pepper and garlic salt.
Form your ground beef into two patties.
Place onto a hot grill pan or cast iron skillet. Cook both sides until browned and cooked through to your liking.
You’ll add a slice of cheese the last couple minutes of grilling to melt.
Toast your rolls then spread with more Sriracha Ranch.
Layer all of your ingredients, close with top roll and enjoy.
Sriracha Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 25 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cheddar cheese slices
- 2 large hamburger buns
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 4 red onion slices
- 2 tomato slices
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crisped
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat.
- Place ground beef into a medium mixing bowl. Add Sriracha Ranch, salt, pepper, and garlic salt, stir gently to combine ingredients. Form into 2 tight patties and place onto a plate.
- Grill burgers until browned on both sides and cooked through. During the last couple minutes of grilling, add cheese slice to melt. Remove and place onto a clean plate, cover loosely with foil.
- Place buns cut side down onto grill to toast slightly. Remove and spread Sriracha Ranch onto cut sides of rolls. Layer bottom roll with Lettuce, a burger, onion slices, a tomato slice, bacon strips then close with top roll.
- Serve warm.
Makes 2 Servings
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley® Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.