Taco Bacon Cheeseburgers
These Taco Bacon Cheeseburgers could not be more perfect for your summer grilling. A perfect cheeseburger recipe packed with great flavor and stacked nice and tall!
My cheeseburger recipe is a must for Summer entertaining! All of my favorite ingredients stacking inside a soft bun. Love serving these to my guests!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you new Mexican-style recipes. I’ve developed a giant cheeseburger that is so flavorful, it’s about to become your new favorite burger. Love having Old El Paso taco seasoning on hand for simple weeknight dinners. We use it in so many great recipes.
Isn’t grilling season the best? So fun spending time outside, swimming and grilling with family and friends. Even though it’s so warm in Arizona, we still take advantage of this great time of year! Bring on the grilling recipes!
The Best Cheeseburgers
Simple ingredients to get started!
Add the taco seasoning to the ground beef. A nice pinch of salt and pepper too.
Form into four patties and place onto a hot grill. Indoor or outdoor works just fine.
Cook for 4-5 minutes each side and flip.
During the last two minutes of grilling, top with cheese.
Toast your buns 🙂
Mix more taco seasoning with mayonnaise.
Spread onto cut side of buns.
Layer with lettuce leaf and burger.
Add tomato slices, cilantro leaves and bacon slices.
Close with top lid and get ready to dig in!
Definitely shareable 🙂 Enjoy!
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 packets Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 large hamburger buns split
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 4 lettuce leaves cut to fit bun
- 8 slices tomato
- 4 sprigs cilantro
- 8 slices cooked and crisped bacon
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat.
- Place ground beef into large mixing bowl. Add taco seasoning, salt and pepper to beef, stir to combine. Divide into 4 patties, pressing to form a tight round. Grease grill and grill burgers 4-6 minutes each side, until grilled to desired doneness. During last 2 minutes of grilling add a slice of cheese to melt. Remove from grill. Toast buns cut side down to toast lightly.
- Place mayonnaise and taco seasoning into a small bowl, stirring to combine. Spread mayonnaise onto cut sides of rolls and layer bottom roll with a lettuce leaf, a burger, 2 slices of tomatoes, cilantro leaves and bacon slices. Close with top roll and serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin Taco Bacon Cheeseburgers
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.