These Taco Bacon Cheeseburgers could not be more perfect for your summer grilling. A perfect cheeseburger recipe packed with great flavor and stacked nice and tall!
My cheeseburger recipe is a must for Summer entertaining! All of my favorite ingredients stacking inside a soft bun. Love serving these to my guests!
Be sure to try my Sriracha Ranch Bacon Cheeseburgers too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you new Mexican-style recipes. I’ve developed a giant cheeseburger that is so flavorful, it’s about to become your new favorite burger. Love having Old El Paso taco seasoning on hand for simple weeknight dinners. We use it in so many great recipes.
Isn’t grilling season the best? So fun spending time outside, swimming and grilling with family and friends. Even though it’s so warm in Arizona, we still take advantage of this great time of year! Bring on the grilling recipes!
The Best Cheeseburgers
Simple ingredients to get started!
Add the taco seasoning to the ground beef. A nice pinch of salt and pepper too.
Form into four patties and place onto a hot grill. Indoor or outdoor works just fine.
Cook for 4-5 minutes each side and flip.
During the last two minutes of grilling, top with cheese.
Toast your buns 🙂
Mix more taco seasoning with mayonnaise.
Spread onto cut side of buns.
Layer with lettuce leaf and burger.
Add tomato slices, cilantro leaves and bacon slices.
Close with top lid and get ready to dig in!
Definitely shareable 🙂 Enjoy!
Taco Bacon Cheeseburgers
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 packets Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 large hamburger buns split
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 4 lettuce leaves cut to fit bun
- 8 slices tomato
- 4 sprigs cilantro
- 8 slices cooked and crisped bacon
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat.
- Place ground beef into large mixing bowl. Add taco seasoning, salt and pepper to beef, stir to combine. Divide into 4 patties, pressing to form a tight round. Grease grill and grill burgers 4-6 minutes each side, until grilled to desired doneness. During last 2 minutes of grilling add a slice of cheese to melt. Remove from grill. Toast buns cut side down to toast lightly.
- Place mayonnaise and taco seasoning into a small bowl, stirring to combine. Spread mayonnaise onto cut sides of rolls and layer bottom roll with a lettuce leaf, a burger, 2 slices of tomatoes, cilantro leaves and bacon slices. Close with top roll and serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Just reading it I got my mouth watering, that’s delicious!
tankyou, this is perfect combination!
Amazing recipe, diferent from every thing i’ve seen
And right at the time of my lunch I’m visited this blgo with this delicious recipe, I’ll do it right now, thank you.
These aare actually great ideas in on the topic of blogging.
Yoou have touched some pleasant things here. Any way
keep upp wrinting
Awesome post. I’m a normal visitor of your web site and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the nice site. I will be a frequent visitor for a really long time.
Wow, it’s a delight, I want it.
Looks delicious! I will try this recipe today.
My goodness is hamburgers recipe tacos with bacon is mouthwatering, I am passionate about hamburgers tacos, thanks for more is recipe.
My goodness I love these hamburgers tacos, these pictures left me with mouth water, the recipe is already annotated, thank you. Hamburgers tacos are awesome.
Delicious and easy to do, thanks for the recipe!
I bet some avocado would be a delicious topping as well on these burgers!
What a great mashup- tacos and burgers! Mouthwatering!
Cheeseburgers are already one of my favorite foods EVER — but you’ve added so much extra flavor to them, bravo!
I literally just had dinner but suddenly I’m starving again looking at these!!
These are my kind of burgers!
Two of my favorite summer eats in one! Love this idea, Jenny!
WOW!! these look awesome!!
Between the mayo and the seasoned patties, it looks as though these burgers are busting out with flavor!
Grilling season is the best and this needs to be added to my list for summer!
This might turn into Josh’s favorite summertime burger!
Love the addition of taco seasoning in the burgers and mayo!
You had me at taco but then you added bacon and now I must try these cheeseburgers asap!