These Sriracha Ranch Bacon Cheeseburgers are perfect for quick dinners and parties! A touch of heat layered nice and tall with cheeseburger favorites.
The Best Bacon Cheeseburgers
Hard to resist a good bacon cheeseburger! My Sriracha Ranch Bacon Cheeseburgers are the perfect summertime meal! Be sure to try my Taco Bacon Cheeseburgers too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration!
It’s a pleasure partnering with Hidden Valley® Ranch today to bring you a new recipe using one of their new flavors, Sriracha Ranch. We are huge Sriracha fans at our house, so I was so excited to create a giant cheeseburger with this new flavor.
I chose favorite classic cheeseburger toppings for my burgers such as cheese, bacon, tomato, onion and lettuce.
How to Make a Sriracha Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger
I added a couple tablespoons of Sriracha Ranch to my ground beef along with some salt, pepper and garlic salt.
Form your ground beef into two patties. Place onto a hot grill pan or cast iron skillet. Cook both sides until browned and cooked through to your liking.
You’ll add a slice of cheese the last couple minutes of grilling to melt.
Toast your rolls then spread with more Sriracha Ranch. Perfect 🙂
Layer all of your ingredients, close with top roll and enjoy.
Sriracha Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cheddar cheese slices
- 2 large hamburger buns
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 4 red onion slices
- 2 to mato slices
- 4 bacon slices cooked and crisped
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat.
- Place ground beef into a medium mixing bowl. Add Sriracha Ranch, salt, pepper, and garlic salt, stir gently to combine ingredients. Form into 2 tight patties and place onto a plate.
- Grill burgers until browned on both sides and cooked through. During the last couple minutes of grilling, add cheese slice to melt. Remove and place onto a clean plate, cover loosely with foil.
- Place buns cut side down onto grill to toast slightly. Remove and spread Sriracha Ranch onto cut sides of rolls. Layer bottom roll with Lettuce, a burger, onion slices, a tomato slice, bacon strips then close with top roll.
- Serve warm.
This was a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley® Ranch in 2016. The opinions and text are all mine.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board