These Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites make the perfect sweet treat for your family and friends right in time for Easter and Spring!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Fleischmann’s® Yeast to bring you new delicious recipes! It’s hard to beat a really good, reliable homemade dough when baking sweet recipes. There’s really nothing like it. I was inspired by Fleischmann’s Berry Pull Apart Bread Recipe and decided to make little cinnamon roll bubble bites with a sweet icing. Wait until you try these!!
If you haven’t tried yeast-based recipes before when baking, don’t be intimated, it’s actually quite simple and fun. I love Fleischmann’s® RapidRise™ Instant Yeast because it is so versatile and can be used in both every day and seasonal recipes. I love that you can get your baking done a bit faster with RapidRise™ too.
You’ll start by adding your flour, sugar and salt to your mixing bowl with a dough hood attached.
Add your Fleischmann’s® RapidRise™ Yeast to the bowl as well.
Give this a good stir to combine.
Add your water and milk to a large glass-measuring cup.
Add the butter and microwave until 110-120 degrees F.
When melted, slowly add to dry ingredients. Scraping sides of bowl with a rubber spatula.
Add the egg. Slowly add the rest of your flour until dough forms and is not sticking to sides of bowl. Knead for 6 minutes on low speed.
Transfer dough to lightly floured countertop.
Roll dough, about 1/4 inch in thickness.
Cut dough into 20-24 pieces. Does not have to be perfect, just about the same size.
Roll pieces into little balls.
Roll balls into melted butter.
Roll into cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Transfer coated dough balls into a buttered 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Place into a warm oven for 15 minutes, until nearly doubled. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and bake for 20-22 minutes, until baked through.
Look at these happy little cinnamon roll bites!
Drizzle with sweet icing.
Prepare to be so happy!
Can’t say enough about Fleischmann’s® RapidRise™ Yeast. Be sure to keep it stocked in your pantry and bake a little extra for friends and family as it will be gone in a heartbeat! You’ll be glad you did.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
Prep time: 30 min | Cook time: 20 min | Total time: 50 min
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 packet Fleischmann’s® RapidRise Yeast
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4-5 tablespoons heavy cream
- Combine 2 cups flour, sugar, dry yeast and salt in a large mixer bowl and stir until blended. Combine milk, water and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH in 15 second increments until very warm but not hot to the touch (120° to 130°F. Butter won’t melt completely). Add to flour mixture with egg.
- Mix 2 minutes at medium speed of stand mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Add 1 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in just enough remaining flour so that the dough will form into a ball. Mix on low for 5-6 minutes.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured countertop. Roll out dough to about 1/4-inch in thickness. Cut into 20-24 pieces, close to the same size. Roll into balls.
- Place melted butter into a medium bowl. Place sugar and cinnamon into a medium bowl, stirring to combine. Place dough balls into melted butter, coating all sides, then into cinnamon sugar mixture, coating all sides. Place all coated balls of dough, close together into a buttered 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Place dish into a warm oven for 15-20 minutes, until dough has nearly doubled in size. Remove and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 20-22 minutes, until baked through.
- Place powdered sugar and heavy cream into a medium mixing bowl whisking until smooth. If too thick, add teaspoons of heavy cream to thin out. Drizzle love warm rolls and serve warm.
Makes 20-24 Servings
Recipe inspired from Fleischmann’s® Berry Pull Apart Bread
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Fleischmann’s® Yeast. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.