Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Desserts
May
2017

Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Brownies

Tags: , ,

My Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Brownies are jaw dropping gorgeous and delicious.
Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Brownies

These brownies are literally GINORMOUS.  They are so fun to serve at parties.  Stuffed with a creamy peanut butter fudge, everyone love this!  I started with a brownie mix, however use your favorite homemade brownie recipe.  Hope you enjoy these bakery style brownies that steal the show 🙂

I made you another fun step by step video to show you just how easy this recipe is.  So excited for you to try these!  Hope you enjoy.

Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Brownies

Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Brownies

Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed BrowniesPrep time: 10 min | Cook time: 60 min | Total time: 1 hour 10 min

Ingredients

• 1 box brownies, 9×13 inch size
  • 2 large England’s Best Eggs
  • 2/3 cups canola oil
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
  2. Place brownie mix, eggs, oil and water until well combined. Pour half of brownie batter into baking dish.
  3. Place peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk into a medium bowl, mixing until smooth. With cookie scoop, scoop peanut butter fudge over brownie batter. Top with remaining brownie batter. Bake for 50-60 minutes, until baked through. Let cool completely then cut into squares. Serve room temperature or warm.

Makes 9 squares

Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!

Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Brownies

Disclosure: England’s Best provided the eggs for this post. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.

FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.

Comments

Liz S. says:

Peanut butter-chocolate perfection!

Bryn says:

Do you add the mini chips before or after baking?

fb login says:

Thank you very much for the information you shared, it’s all I’ve been looking for

Amanda says:

I have some serious heart eyes right now. These brownies look incredible! I’m going to need to make these soon. Chocolate and peanut butter is one of my favorite flavor combos.

These brownies look oh so decadent!

Ce n’est pas gentil :/ avec le régime que je fais je ne pourrai manger ça que le weekend, je dois donc attendre !!

Kristina says:

These look amazing, but at what point did you put the mini chocolate chips on these brownies? Was it before or after baking? I can’t wait to make these.

Holy decadence! This will be great for our next cookout!

Donna says:

Thank you! Made for my gardener and another pan for the local firefighters!!

skype says:

Hope you enjoy these bakery style brownies that steal the show. thanks you <3

[…] Dessert Idea:  Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Brownies […]

Sonj says:

Made this and an oh man did I earn points.
    Quick and easy and marvellous