My Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Brownies are jaw dropping gorgeous and delicious.
These brownies are literally GINORMOUS. They are so fun to serve at parties. Stuffed with a creamy peanut butter fudge, everyone love this! I started with a brownie mix, however use your favorite homemade brownie recipe. Hope you enjoy these bakery style brownies that steal the show 🙂
I made you another fun step by step video to show you just how easy this recipe is. So excited for you to try these! Hope you enjoy.
Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Brownies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 60 min | Total time: 1 hour 10 min
- 1 box brownies, 9×13 inch size
- 2 large England’s Best Eggs
- 2/3 cups canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place brownie mix, eggs, oil and water until well combined. Pour half of brownie batter into baking dish.
- Place peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk into a medium bowl, mixing until smooth. With cookie scoop, scoop peanut butter fudge over brownie batter. Top with remaining brownie batter. Bake for 50-60 minutes, until baked through. Let cool completely then cut into squares. Serve room temperature or warm.
Makes 9 squares
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
Disclosure: England’s Best provided the eggs for this post. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.