My Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Brownies are jaw dropping gorgeous and delicious.
You are in for such a treat with my Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Brownies! Be sure to try my One Bowl Chocolate Chunk Brownies too!
These brownies are literally GINORMOUS. They are so fun to serve at parties. Stuffed with a creamy peanut butter fudge, everyone love this! I started with a brownie mix, however use your favorite homemade brownie recipe. Hope you enjoy these bakery style brownies that steal the show 🙂
Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
I made you another fun step by step video to show you just how easy this recipe is. So excited for you to try these! Hope you enjoy.
- 1 box brownies 9x13 inch size
- 2 large England's Best Eggs
- 2/3 cups canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place brownie mix, eggs, oil and water until well combined. Pour half of brownie batter into baking dish.
- Place peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk into a medium bowl, mixing until smooth. With cookie scoop, scoop peanut butter fudge over brownie batter. Top with remaining brownie batter. Bake for 50-60 minutes, until baked through. Let cool completely then cut into squares. Serve room temperature or warm.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
Disclosure: Eggland’s Best provided the eggs for this post. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.