My Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Brownies are jaw dropping gorgeous and delicious.
You are in for such a treat with my Peanut Butter Fudge Stuffed Brownies!
These brownies are literally GINORMOUS. They are so fun to serve at parties. Stuffed with a creamy peanut butter fudge, everyone love this! I started with a brownie mix, however use your favorite homemade brownie recipe. Hope you enjoy these bakery style brownies that steal the show 🙂
I made you another fun step by step video to show you just how easy this recipe is. So excited for you to try these! Hope you enjoy.
- 1 box brownies 9x13 inch size
- 2 large England's Best Eggs
- 2/3 cups canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place brownie mix, eggs, oil and water until well combined. Pour half of brownie batter into baking dish.
- Place peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk into a medium bowl, mixing until smooth. With cookie scoop, scoop peanut butter fudge over brownie batter. Top with remaining brownie batter. Bake for 50-60 minutes, until baked through. Let cool completely then cut into squares. Serve room temperature or warm.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
Disclosure: Eggland’s Best provided the eggs for this post. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.