This Chicken Caprese Pasta Bake is the perfect weeknight dinner for pizza and pasta night!
I’m thrilled to partner with Bon Appétit Thin Crust Pizza today to bring you a fun pasta and pizza night! I’ve developed a simple and ultra flavorful pasta recipe the whole family is going to love. Plus it’s done in about 30 minutes! Score!
Here’s the ingredients you’ll need to get your dinner started, see ingredient list below for details. Nice and simple!
Start by baking your Bon Appétit Thin Crust Pizza. So excited for you guys to try this pizza! Sure doesn’t taste like it came from a box. Crispy crust with great ingredients. I love the mozzarella slices and chopped tomatoes. So good!
Once your pasta is cooked, place it into a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in your prepared alfredo sauce.
Add the chicken, basil, sweet peppers, Parmesan and cherry tomatoes.
Give it all a good stir.
Top with the Mozzarella Ciliegine and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
Be sure to serve your pasta with some warm pizza, they compliment each other perfectly!
Nom Nom Nom 🙂
Enjoy pizza and pasta night!
Chicken Caprese Pasta Bake
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20 min | Total time: 30 min
- 12 ounces dry penne pasta
- 1 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into chiffonade
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup sweet peppers, finely chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella balls (Ciliegine)
- 1 box Bon Appétit Mozzarella and Pesto Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and place in a large skillet over warm heat.
- Stir in pasta sauce, chicken, tomatoes, basil leaves, Parmesan cheese and sweet peppers. Transfer to prepared baking dish and top evenly with Mozzarella balls. Bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve warm with Bon Appétit Mozzarella Pesto Pizza.
Makes 8 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Bon Appétit Thin Crust Pizza. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.