My Red Velvet S’mores Bars are fun, festive and irresistible! Perfect for any occasion! S’mores bars have never been so delicious!
Who’s ready for some Brownie Red Velvet Gooey S’mores Bars? I can not get over these s’mores bars! I literally had to get them out of my house as fast as possible because there was no stopping me from munching on them all day!
The bottom layer is brownie then graham cracker, chocolate chips, marshmallow, sweetened condensed milk and finally a red velvet cookie layer!
Seriously, make these. You won’t be sorry. Enjoy! Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
How To Make S’mores Bars
Prepare your brownie batter according to the package directions
Transfer the batter to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
Layer with graham crackers then top with chocolate chips!
Marshmallows next please.
Seriously! Am I the only one that could eat this stuff right out of the can?
Lookin’ good 🙂
Whip up the red velvet cookie layer. See recipe below. Nice and simple.
Scoop the red velvet dough over the marshmallows then flatten out like so. Bake for 40-50 minutes and….
Such a festive bar. Great for neighbor gifts too! They look great wrapped up.
Can’t wait for you to try these! Enjoy.
Store any leftover bars in an airtight container for up to 3 days on the counter or 5 days in the refrigerator.
- 1 brownie mix 9x13 size
- 7 full sheets graham cracker
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1/2 can
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 stick melted unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour into bottom of prepared baking dish. Layer with Sheets of graham crackers, chocolate chips, marshmallows and drizzle evenly with sweetened condensed milk.
- In a large mixing bowl, add red velvet cake mix, melted butter, egg and oil, mixing until dough forms. With a cookie scoop, scoop dough over marshmallow layer then press dough so it's flattened. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until baked through. Let cool completely. Takes a few hours. Best if prepared at night then let cool overnight. When cool, cut into squares and serve.
Pin Red Velvet S’mores Bars
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.