These Fruity Pebbles Cookie Bars make the perfect sweet treat for parties. They’re chewy, colorful, and full of fun fruity flavors!
Fruity Pebbles Cookie Bars
We are a cereal family through and through. If you stop by late after dinner, chances are you’ll find someone with a bowl of cereal, ha! I whipped up a cookie recipe that you are going to LOVE. Can’t wait for you to try it! Enjoy!
Can I Make the Recipe as Cookies Instead of Cookie Bars?
You sure can! If you would rather have cookies instead of bars, just scoop your dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Place each dough mound 1 inch apart. Bake for 12 minutes, until golden.
Above are the basic ingredients I used to make these Cookie Bars! For more Picky Palate cookies click HERE.
Place your softened butter and sugars into a large mixing bowl or stand mixer. Beat until well combined.
Add your eggs and vanilla, stirring until well beaten.
Can I Leave Out The Pudding Mix?
You can leave out the pudding, but I prefer the texture it brings to the bars/cookies. You’ll have a completely different cookie, but yes, you can leave it out if desired.
Add your dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
Fruity Pebbles into the bowl!
Can I Use Other Cereals For These Cookie Bars?
If you decide to use another cereal, I’d pick something similar in size. Please note, I have only tested this exact recipe of mine with Fruity Pebbles.
Gently stir ingredients until dough forms.
This is some gorgeous cookie dough!
Transfer the dough to a parchment lined 9×13-inch baking dish.
Press dough evenly covering bottom of dish and bake at 350 degrees F. for 30-35 minutes, until golden and baked through.
Once baked and cooled completely, cut edges off if desired and cut into squares like I’ve done here. By cutting edges off, you get nice uniform squares. Whisk together the powdered sugar and heavy cream until thick and smooth.
Drizzle icing over top of cooled bars and sprinkle with more cereal. Serve room temperature!
Tips For Making Fruity Pebbles Cookie Bars
*For best results don’t substitute any ingredients.
*Store any leftover bars in an airtight container, chilled for up to 3 days.
Fruity Pebbles Cookie Bars
- 2 sticks softened butter salted
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix dry mix
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Sweet Milk Icing
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 tbsp heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into a large mixing bowl. Beat until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla
- beating until well combined. Add flour, salt, baking soda, pudding mix and Fruity Pebbles cereal, mix carefully until dough forms. Don't overmix.
- Transfer dough to prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden and baked through. Let cool completely. Use parchment paper sides to pull out bars. Place onto a cutting board and cut into squares. Serve room temperature.