These Butterfinger Cake Cookies are so simple and a huge hit at every gathering! The perfect cake mix cookies!
You are in for the ultimate treat with these Butterfinger Cake Cookies! Cake Mix Cookies at their finest.
I have to admit, I love good cake mix cookies! Honestly the options are endless and they have a great texture to them. When you add Butterfinger bits to the mix, magic happens. You get these chewy peanut buttery deliciousness! So excited for you to try this simple cookie that everyone loves. Enjoy!
Made a new recipe video too! Check it out to see just how simple these cookies are to make! You can’t beat it! Be sure to follow me on YouTube for more videos this year!
Hope you enjoy friends!
Tips For Cake Mix Cookies
*Use any of your favorite chopped chocolate candy in cake mix dough. Snickers, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, M&M’s and so many more are great options.
*Store leftover cake mix cookies in an airtight container for up to 3 days room temperature or chilled.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 large Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 1/2 cups Butterfinger crushed pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cake mix, butter and egg into a large mixing bowl. Mix well until dough forms. Scoop onto baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until baked through. Use a knife to form cookies when removed from oven if desired. Let cool and serve room temperature.
Pin Butterfinger Cake Cookies
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.