These Butterfinger Cake Cookies are so simple and a huge hit at every gathering!
I have to admit, I love a good cake mix cookie! Honestly the options are endless and they have a great texture to them. When you add Butterfinger bits to the mix, magic happens. You get these chewy peanut buttery deliciousness! So excited for you to try this simple cookie that everyone loves. Enjoy!
Made a new recipe video too! Check it out to see just how simple these cookies are to make! You can’t beat it! Be sure to follow me on YouTube for more videos this year!
Hope you enjoy friends!
Butterfinger Cake Cookies
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 12 min | Total time: 20 min
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 large Eggland’s Best Egg
- 1 1/2 cups Butterfinger crushed pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cake mix, butter and egg into a large mixing bowl. Mix well until dough forms. Scoop onto baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until baked through. Use a knife to form cookies when removed from oven if desired. Let cool and serve room temperature.
Makes 24 Servings
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.