Butterfinger Dessert Pancakes
Sharing the best pancake recipe today!! These Butterfinger Dessert Pancakes are the perfect show stopping sweet treat to entertain your family and friends!
Best Pancake Recipe
I’m telling you this really is the best pancake recipe! You are in for such a treat with my Butterfinger dessert pancakes. Have you ever seen a more sinful stack of pancakes? Butterfinger, peanut butter and warm chocolate sauce? Heaven help me.
Hope you enjoy!
Fluffy Pancake Recipe
Place your dry ingredients into a mixing bowl then add your buttermilk.
1 large egg into the bowl.
A few tablespoons of crushed Butterfinger, mmm!
Spread peanut butter over each pancake layer topping with more Butterfinger pieces if desired.
Keep stacking until your heart’s content.
Now comes the fun part 🙂
Drizzle warm chocolate sauce over your stack.
Top with more crushed Butterfinger now dig in!
Tips For Making the Best Pancake Recipe
- Use a nice non-stick skillet for your pancakes
- Make sure your pan has been preheated for a few minutes before adding pancake batter. Will ensure you get golden cooking.
- For the very first pancake, add just a small amount of batter. I do this as the first pancake is usually the worst out of the batch.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container, warm to re-serve.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons crushed Butterfinger candy bar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup warm chocolate sauce
- Preheat medium non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Place flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, egg, vanilla and crushed Butterfinger into a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine. Spoon about 3 tablespoons pancake batter into hot skillet forming a round pancake. Cook on each side until browned and cooked through. Transfer to serving plate. Spread peanut butter between layers of pancakes and drizzle with chocolate sauce before serving. Garnish with additional crushed Butterfingers if desired.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.