These Butterfinger Dessert Pancakes are the perfect show-stopping treat to entertain your family and friends. Any sweet tooth will fall in love with these delicious dessert pancakes!
Butterfinger Dessert Pancakes
I’m telling you this really is the best pancake recipe! You are in for such a treat with my Butterfinger dessert pancakes. Have you ever seen a more sinful stack of pancakes? Butterfinger, peanut butter and warm chocolate sauce? Heaven help me.
Try my Buttermilk Pancakes recipe too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Hope you enjoy!
Fluffy Butterfinger Pancakes Recipe
Place your dry ingredients into a mixing bowl then add your buttermilk.
1 large egg into the bowl.
A few tablespoons of crushed Butterfinger, mmm!
Spread peanut butter over each pancake layer topping with more Butterfinger pieces if desired.
Keep stacking until your heart’s content.
Now comes the fun part 🙂
Drizzle warm chocolate sauce over your stack.
Top with more crushed Butterfinger now dig in!
Tips For Making the Best Dessert Pancakes
- Use a nice non-stick skillet for your pancakes
- Make sure your pan has been preheated for a few minutes before adding pancake batter. Will ensure you get golden cooking.
- For the very first pancake, add just a small amount of batter. I do this as the first pancake is usually the worst out of the batch.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container, warm to re-serve.
Butterfinger Dessert Pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons crushed Butterfinger candy bar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup warm chocolate sauce
- Preheat medium non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Place flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, egg, vanilla and crushed Butterfinger into a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine. Spoon about 3 tablespoons pancake batter into hot skillet forming a round pancake. Cook on each side until browned and cooked through. Transfer to serving plate. Spread peanut butter between layers of pancakes and drizzle with chocolate sauce before serving. Garnish with additional crushed Butterfingers if desired.
Dessert pancakes?! Great idea!
Nope, I’ve never seen a more sinful stack of pancakes, but boy do they look amazing!!!
HOLY MOLY! These look amazing Jenny! I am a huge butte finger fan and I still have a couple I stashed away from the girl’s halloween candy. Can’t wait to try these!
I think this should probably be illegal!
OH MY GOODNESS Jenny! Hold me back….I wouldn’t be able to stop eating these.
Oh I want these pancakes! They look so good!
woah!! these are amazing!
These look so naughty, but oh so good!! I’ll take a giant stack please!
Sinful is right! These look like the ultimate in sweet pancakes!
These pancakes look outrageous! I have got to find those Butterfinger Baking Bits!!
BEYOND fabulous, decadent stack of pancakes!