Candied Raspberry Baked Bacon
Sharing a delicious candied bacon today! My Candied Raspberry Baked Bacon could not be more simple to prepare and irresistibly delicious!
If I could jump up and down with excitement telling you about this recipe I would! These drool worthy strips of sweet and salty bacon are heaven sent. You won’t believe how simple this recipe is!
This sweet bacon is the perfect party snack and a great sweet and savory treat. Before cooking the bacon, coat each piece with your jam and brown sugar to perfectly complement the intense, salty taste of the meat. Candied bacon should take only thirty minutes to prepare and it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Take 1 pound of cooked bacon strips (I used the microwave ready bacon strips) and brush each lightly with your preserves then sprinkle lightly with brown sugar. Place in the oven and let the magic happen!
Crispy fabulous candied sweet and savory bacon strips!
Tips For Candied Bacon Recipe:
- You can use thick or thin bacon.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on the bacon before you bake it
- Turn the bacon over after 10-15 minutes and sprinkle with more brown sugar
- Let the bacon cool on a wire cooling rack so the grease can drip off.
- Bake the bacon at 400 degrees.
- You can make many different kinds of bacon such as chocolate bacon, garlic bacon, cumin bacon, and cinnamon bacon.
- Chop your candied bacon and use for doughnuts, cakes, cookies, ice cream, salads, you name it, it’s good on about everything!
- 1 pound cooked bacon strips
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with a baking rack. Arrange bacon strips onto baking rack and brush evenly with preserves. Sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20-25 minutes or until browned and crisp. Remove and let cool for 20 minutes. Serve room temperature.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.