Sharing a favorite Veggie Quesadilla today! Treat yourself to my buttery crisp Cheesy Mediterranean Bacon Veggie Quesadilla this week. You’ll be glad you did 🙂
This quesadilla stuffed with veggies and bacon is such a delicious lunch or light dinner! Is there anything better than a hot off the skillet, flavor packed, cheesy and buttery crisp quesadilla? I have fond memories as a kid enjoying my mom’s quesadillas and this recipe is one of my favorite ones yet! This one does not disappoint and takes just minutes to prepare with some amazing ingredients. Break out your favorite large skillet and let the deliciousness begin.
Try my Steak Fajita Quesadilla too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
How To Make A Quesadilla
Use your favorite tortillas and let’s get started.
You’ll add about 1 tablespoon of butter for each quesadilla. Let it sizzle in a large hot skillet.
Place your tortilla into the skillet then add the cheese please!
A little layer of roasted red peppers and kalamata olives. Mmm!
A layer of bacon up next.
A touch of fresh parsley.
Add another layer of cheese, fold and continue cooking until golden brown and crispy.
Slice your quesadilla in half and enjoy!
Wait until you sink your teeth into this buttery crisp flavorful quesadilla! Such a treat!
Cheesy Mediterranean Bacon Quesadilla
- 4 tablespoons Butter salted
- 4 burrito size tortillas
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup roasted red peppers cut into strips
- 1 cup kalamata olives chopped
- 1 cup cooked crumbled bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter into large skillet over medium heat. You’ll add 1 tablespoon butter for each quesadilla.
- Add tortilla to hot skillet and on half of the tortilla, add a thin layer of mozzarella cheese, roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, bacon, parsley, feta cheese and additional mozzarella cheese. With a spatuala, fold tortilla over filling and cook both sides until golden and crisp. Remove and continue cooking the remaining quesadillas.
- Slice each quesadilla in half and serve warm.