Sharing my Cashew Coconut Berry Berry Bites today!
So excited to share my Cashew Coconut Berry Berry Bites with you today!
Always a pleasure partnering with General Mills to bring you family friendly recipes. One of Pax’s favorite shows is Paw Patrol, he had so much fun helping make this Paw Patrol inspired sweet treat with Pup Power Berry Berry Kix Cereal.
With back to school season here, this is such a fun treat to have for after school. The kids will love it!
Sneaking bites before we even get started, ha!
Pour Cereal Into Large Mixing Bowl
This is a simple recipe is perfect for getting the kids in the kitchen to help. Once the marshmallows and butter are melted, add cereal to bowl. Love the light berry flavor of the Berry Berry Kix. We’ve been snacking on it all week!
Add Your Coconut
Sweetened coconut up next!
Add Your Cashews
Time to add the cashews.
Give a good mix, combining all of the ingredients. Love having this cutie in the kitchen with me. Such a fun helper!
Scoop Cereal Bites Onto Parchment Paper
Using a spoon, lightly greased, spoon about 1/4 cup of cereal onto parchment paper.
Drizzle With Melted Chocolate
Drizzle tops with melted white chocolate.
Top With Sprinkles
Top with colorful sprinkles.
Quick and simple tasty treats perfect for any occasion! Enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons butter salted
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 cups Berry Berry Kix Cereal
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup salted halved cashews
- 1 cup melted white chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons sprinkles
- Place butter and marshmallows into a large heat proof bowl into the microwave. Heat until marshmallows are puffed/melty. Remove and quickly add cereal, coconut and cashews. Stir to combine. Spoon about 1/4 cup cereal mixture onto parchment paper forming into rounds. Continue scooping until all cereal is onto parchment, making roughly 28 pieces. Drizzle melted chocolate over tops and top with sprinkles. Let chocolate set up and serve room temperature.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with General Mills. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.