Sharing these quick fix Chicken Enchilada Baked Soft Tacos perfect for any night of the week packed with your favorite Mexican flavors!
My Chicken Enchilada Baked Soft Tacos are about to become a regular weekly meal once you try them!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you family friendly Mexican style recipes. These baked soft tacos are a hit with the whole family. They’re simple to prepare and packed with great Mexican flavors.
How To Prepare Chicken Enchilada Baked Soft Tacos
You’ll start by adding some Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce to some cooked shredded chicken.
Add a couple tablespoons of Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilies.
Give a good mix to combine.
Place your Old El Paso Soft Taco Flour Tortillas into a baking dish.
Spoon chicken enchilada filling into each taco shell.
Top each taco with pinches of shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes until hot and melted.
Top with some chopped fresh cilantro and enjoy!
Enjoy this perfect weeknight dinner recipe, it’s going to quickly become a new family favorite!
Tips For Chicken Enchilada Baked Soft Tacos
*These tacos are best when eaten shortly after baking. Try to serve within 10 minutes, plan accordingly.
*Try switching chicken to beef for another option. Both work great.
*Serve these tacos with a simple Mexican rice and green salad if desired.
*The chicken filling works great over rice and inside burritos too.
- 6-8 Old El Paso Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilies
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray an 8x8 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place soft taco shells into dish, standing up, ready to be filled.
- Place chicken into a medium mixing bowl and stir in enchilada sauce and green chilies. Stir to combine. Spoon chicken filling into soft taco shells and top with shredded cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot and melted. Remove and serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin Chicken Enchilada Baked Soft Tacos
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.