Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cake Cookies
My Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cake Cookies make the perfect simple cake mix cookies for your family and friends!
These bright pretty pink cake mix cookies are a party favorite. The fun part is, you can top these with your favorite sweet toppings, pretzels and nuts are great too. Get the kids involved, they’ll love helping! Enjoy!
A new recipe video for you today! Take a peek at how simple these cookies are to prepare! Be sure to follow me on YouTube for more videos this year!
Tips For Making Cake Mix Cookies
*Get creative with your toppings, so many fun options in your grocery store’s baking isle
*This is a great recipe to have the kids help out. Simple and fun for the whole family.
*Store leftovers in an airtight container for 3-5 days, room temperature.
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 stick softened butter salted
- 1 large Eggland's Best Egg
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- A variety of sprinkles mini chocolate chips, pretzels for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cake mix, butter, egg and oil into a large mixing bowl. Stir until dough forms. Scoop onto prepared baking sheet, 1 inch apart. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool completely.
- Dip half of cooled cookies into melted chocolate then top with sprinkles or other toppings of choice.
Pin Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cake Cookies
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.