See bottom of post for Giveaway Winners!!
I am thrilled with these devilish little cupcakes we whipped up over the weekend. I pressed a few Jr Mints into the centers of my favorite fudgy cupcake batter and talk about heaven sent! Gooey minty centers is what you’ll find hiding and they go perfect for those midnight snack cravings with a tall glass of milk! Enjoy!!
Please make sure you re-follow Picky Palate over at the right sidebar. Thanks everyone!
Chocolate Fudge Jr Mint Centered Cupcakes
- 1 box Pillsbury Devils Food Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 4 oz boxes Jr Mints look for them on sale, I found them for $1.00
- favorite vanilla or cream cheese frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer, add the cake mix, eggs, oil, water, pudding mix, sour cream, and chocolate chips. Mix on medium for 2 minutes or until well combined and somewhat thick. Scoop into 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Press 3 JR mints into the center of each cupcake center. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until toothpick comes mostly clean from the center. Let cool completely and frost with your favorite vanilla or cream cheese frosting.
Congrats to Meghan and Vicki, who won the giveaway!! Your prizes will be mailed out shortly. Thanks for everyone who participated!!
Have a terrific new week, see you soon with more good cookin’!