See bottom of post for Giveaway Winners!!
I am thrilled with these devilish little cupcakes we whipped up over the weekend. I pressed a few Jr Mints into the centers of my favorite fudgy cupcake batter and talk about heaven sent! Gooey minty centers is what you’ll find hiding and they go perfect for those midnight snack cravings with a tall glass of milk! Enjoy!!
Please make sure you re-follow Picky Palate over at the right sidebar. Thanks everyone!
Chocolate Fudge Jr Mint Centered Cupcakes
- 1 box Pillsbury Devils Food Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 4 oz boxes Jr Mints look for them on sale, I found them for $1.00
- favorite vanilla or cream cheese frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer, add the cake mix, eggs, oil, water, pudding mix, sour cream, and chocolate chips. Mix on medium for 2 minutes or until well combined and somewhat thick. Scoop into 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Press 3 JR mints into the center of each cupcake center. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until toothpick comes mostly clean from the center. Let cool completely and frost with your favorite vanilla or cream cheese frosting.
Congrats to Meghan and Vicki, who won the giveaway!! Your prizes will be mailed out shortly. Thanks for everyone who participated!!
Have a terrific new week, see you soon with more good cookin’!
Je vous remercie pour votre article que j’ainme bien, bonne journée. Je reviendrais voir d’autres textes et tout autre choses.
Definitely consider that which you said. Your favourite reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to understand of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst other people think about concerns that they plainly don’t recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks
My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He used to be entirely right. This put up actually made my day. You can not believe simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
Hello there, just become aware of your weblog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful in case you continue this in future. Many other folks might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!
Yummmmm, mint and chocolate. Will be making this tonight! Thanks for the recipe.
These are amazing!! Thanks for your delicious recipes! This is the first one I’ve made so far but can’t wait to try several others!! YUM! You are a talented recipe creator and I’m so glad you’re sharing your talents!
Mint and chocolate – one of my favorite combinations! These cupcakes look incredibly moist.
I’m not a huge mint fan, but I do like Junior mints. Yum!
You are so creative. I would love to try one of these cupcakes!