My Chocolate Pumpkin Spice M and M Cookies are a great way to kick off the upcoming pumpkin season!
I was going to wait until later this month to kick off pumpkin everything, but I was so excited that I caved! There is nothing quite like Fall Baking. The house smells like a dream, the treats and food are pure comfort.
It all started when I found those darn Pumpkin Spice M and M’s at Target last week. I couldn’t help myself so I made a fun batch of cookies with them.
Here’s your line up of ingredients along with the Pumpkin Spice M and M’s. Careful, they are addictive 🙂
Time for the egg!
A lovely splash of vanilla.
A nice spoonful of Pumpkin. It was so great seeing this again. Can’t wait to make a zillion more pumpkin recipes!
Time for the dry ingredients.
A few tablespoons of pudding mix!
Cocoa powder time 🙂
Smells so lovely.
Oh baby, bring on the chocolate chunks. Trader Joe’s has a great chocolate bar perfect for chunking into cookies.
Now this is perfection in my book, lol!
LOVE the green, orange and brown colors of the Pumpkin Spice M and M’s. Fun and festive.
Pretty little M and M’s.
Almost ready to bake.
Press each cookie down about 1/2 inch thick then top with M and M’s.
Love Love Love. Grab a glass of milk and enjoy!
Click below for other Picky Palate Pumpkin Cookies:
Chocolate Pumpkin Spice M and M Cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chunks
- 10 ounce bag Pumpkin Spice M and M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, cream your butter and sugars until well combined. Add the egg, vanilla and pumpkin, mixing to combine. Add the flour, cocoa powder, pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Mix until dough starts coming together. Stir in chocolate chunks.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart. Press cookies down to about 1/2 inch. Top with 4 Pumpkin Spice M and M’s. Bake for 11-13 minutes until baked through. Let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve and enjoy!
Makes 2 dozen cookies
This post contains affiliate links.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.