These Chocolate Raspberry Yogurt Parfaits are perfect for afternoon snacks or even great on a brunch menu!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Similac Go & Grow Mix-Ins to bring you a new recipe packed with some extra nutrition. I put together a yogurt parfait with some of my favorite flavors and ingredients that the kids love. The chocolate and raspberries go so nicely together plus the granola layer adds a “pie” like crunch in every bite.
This is a great recipe to get the kids in kitchen to help. The whole family will enjoy this recipe!
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to get started for your parfaits.
We have been loving Similac Go & Grow Mix-Ins. I’ve been adding the packets to so many different recipes for added nutrition for Pax. Really convenient.
Each single-serve powder packet has OptiGro, a unique blend of DHA, lutein and vitamin E that supports brain, eye and overall growth and development. Mix-Ins also offers protein, fiber and essential vitamins and minerals. Mix-Ins are available at all major retailers. Visit Similac Website HERE for free samples (while supplies last).
Share on social media with #WelcomeToToddlerhood
Add your Go and Grow Mix-Ins to the yogurt. Stir well.
Layer the yogurt to the bottom of your parfait glasses.
Granola up next.
Layer your raspberries over the granola.
Sprinkle some chocolate chips over the raspberries.
Top with another spoon of yogurt, granola, a raspberry and chocolate chips. Perfect!
Serve your parfaits chilled. You can refrigerate up to an hour before serving. Note that waiting to serve much longer than one hour, the granola gets soft.
Chocolate Raspberry Yogurt Parfaits
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 15 min
- 3 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 pouches Similac Go & Grow Mix-Ins
- two packages (4 total bars) oat and honey crunchy granola bars, crushed
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place yogurt and Similac Go & Grow Mix-Ins into a mixing bowl, stirring until well combined. Spoon a layer of yogurt into the bottom of your parfait glasses. Spoon crushed granola over yogurt then top with a layer of raspberries and chocolate chips. Top with another smaller spoonful of yogurt, granola, a raspberry and chocolate chips. Served chilled. Refrigerate up to one hour before serving. Note that granola will get soft if refrigerated too long.
Makes 2 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Similac Go & Grow Mix-Ins. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin for later!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.