My Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Yogurt Parfait is such a delicious breakfast recipe, you’ll want it for dessert too! They’re pure chocolate peanut butter perfection!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Yogurt Parfait
My yogurt parfait makes the perfect quick fix breakfast any day of the week! So simple to put together and the whole family really loves them. Try my Chocolate Raspberry Yogurt Parfait too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
What a pleasure partnering with Yoplait today to celebrate National Pi Day 3.14! I developed this tempting chocolate peanut butter pie inspired parfait to enjoy this fun day.
How to Make the Best Parfait Ever
Start with your favorite yogurt! I used Yoplait French Vanilla for mine today.
I used some crunch Cocoa Puff’s as the middle layer of the parfaits.
Whipped cream to top off each parfait. Mmm!
Some chocolate curls to sprinkle on top of the whipped cream.
You’ll mix just a touch of peanut butter with the french vanilla yogurt. Delicious!
Layer your parfait glasses with the yogurt mixture, cocoa puffs and another layer of yogurt.
Some crushed crunchy granola bars on top. This is like your pie crust layer. Love this idea of pie in a glass!
A nice dollop of whipped cream and chocolate curls come next.
So simple and too cute! Deconstructed individual pies!
Hope you enjoy and happy Pi Day 🙂
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Yogurt Parfaits
- Four 6 ounce Yoplait French Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 heaping tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Cocoa Puff’s Cereal
- Two 1.49 ounce packages Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars crushed
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate curls
- Place yogurt and peanut butter into a medium bowl, mix until well combined. Layer a couple spoons of yogurt mixture into your serving cups, top with a layer of Cocoa Puffs, another layer of yogurt mixture, a layer of crushed granola bars and top with a dollop of whipped cream and chocolate curls. Serve chilled.
Pin Yogurt Parfait
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Yoplait. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.