Sharing a favorite chocolate bark recipe today! My Cookie Dough Chocolate Bark makes such a fun gift to give to family and friends this season! Chocolate and cookie dough? Love!
Chocolate Bark Recipe
Making chocolate bark is so simple and makes for such a fun homemade gift for family and friends!
My boys and their friends were so excited to come home from school and see this colorful chocolate bark sitting on the kitchen counter. I used my crazy delicious Eggless Cookie Dough which means you get to eat it right out of the bowl with a spoon! Save the leftover cookie dough for your sweet tooth craving, lol!
You’ve got to check out your baking section at the grocery store for these Ghirardelli melting wafers. So much better tasting than the usual almond bark baking melts.
Melt your chocolate and pour right onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
Spread it evenly.
I didn’t go all the way to the edges. Just enough for a nice even thickness.
Now the fun part. Drop little pieces of the prepared cookie dough onto the melted chocolate.
Add mini M and M’s over top as well.
I heart this chocolate bark 🙂
Be sure to have the kids help with this recipe. Nice and simple….and so much fun!
Love packaging these up and giving to friends. Enjoy!
Cookie Dough Chocolate Bark
- 12 ounce bag chocolate melts I use Ghirardelli
- 1 cup mini M&M's
Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips I prefer mini
- Line a 9x11 inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Place chocolate melts into a large heat proof bowl and microwave according to package directions. Stir until creamy and smooth. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Take small pieces of prepared cookie dough and gently press into melted chocolate. Sprinkle mini M and M's over melted chocolate. Let set and harden for at least 30 minutes then cut or break into pieces. Serve room temperature.
- Place softened butter into a medium mixing bowl. Cream sugars until well combined. Add vanilla stirring well. Stir in flour, salt and chocolate chips until dough forms. Cover tightly with plastic wrap or lid until ready to use. Best if NOT refrigerated.