Happy Thursday! The boys and I drove down to AZ yesterday so we can celebrate my mom’s 50th B-day and my nephews baptism this week.
I was so happy with how these cookies turned out. Simple and sinfully fabulous! Basically, cut up pieces of 100 Grand Candy Bars are pressed into the middle of each pre-baked cookie dough before baking. The result is a soft gooey centered buttery crisp heavenly cookie. Give em’ a try, you won’t be disappointed! Don’t get me started on the cookie dough, mmmm!
Double Chipped Cookies Stuffed with 100 Grand
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 8 mini size 100 Grand bars each cut into 4 equal pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Slowly add in eggs then vanilla until well combined. In a large bowl sift flour, baking soda and salt; add to wet ingredients on low speed following white and chocolate chips until just combined. Scoop dough onto a parchment or silpat lined cookie sheet with a medium cookie scoop. Press cut pieces of 100 Grand Bars into center of each dough. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until just golden on outer edges. Let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to cooling rack. Enjoy!!
Have a wonderful week! I’ll be enjoying the AZ sun with the family. See you all early next week!