These Double Cookies and Cream Bars are packed with Oreo cookie goodness. But that’s not all! These blondies also have melty cookies and cream Hershey kisses inside!
Double Cookies and Cream Bars
I have a slight addiction with Hershey’s Kisses. Whenever I see a new flavor I have to have it and create something fabulous with it! When I saw a bag of cookies and cream kisses at Target last week, I about died! How perfect to make a fun treat!
These do not disappoint my friends, they are buttery crisp on the outside and chewy chocolaty on the inside. It’s so fun to see the kisses hidden inside each square! Enjoy 🙂
Here’s your line up. Pretty simple basic cookie ingredients.
You can totally do this in the stand mixer, or as I did in one bowl.
How to Make The Best Cookies and Cream Bars
Cream your butter and sugars as usual.
Add your egg.
Add your vanilla.
Time for your dry ingredients!
I chose to use mini chocolate chips for these bars, but use whatever you’d like.
Break out the Oreos or Trader Joes Joe Joe’s 🙂
Break them into bite size pieces and add them to the dough.
Give a good mix and take a taste 🙂
Take 1/3 of the dough and press it into the bottom of the pan.
Time for the Cookies and Cream Kisses! Love the blue wrapper.
Little bits of cookie in each bite.
Start lining up the kisses!
Top the kisses with the rest of the dough.
Now, gently press.
Time for the oven! They’ll come out nice and golden 🙂
The outcome…..pure heaven. Can’t wait for you to try these!
Double Cookies and Cream Bars
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 12 oreo cookies broken up
- 25 cookies and cream Hershey kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8x8 inch baking pan with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place butter and sugars into a large bowl, stir to combine, at least 2 minutes. Add egg and vanilla, mixing to combine. Add dry ingredients, chocolate chips and oreo cookie pieces, stirring to combine. Press 1/3 of the dough into the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Top with 5 rows of Hershey's Kisses 5 per row. Top with remaining dough and gently press. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool for 30 minutes, cut into squares and serve.
Have a great day! Come back soon 🙂
We love these and have done all sorts of variations with different Oreo and kisses flavor combinations…..but I wanted to make this for a family that can’t do dairy. Do you think I could use coconut oil instead of butter? If so, in it’s liquid or solid state? Thank you!
Heya i’m for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I’m hoping to provide one thing again and help others like you aided me.
I am SO sad because I went to three different stores looking for the cookies and cream kisses. NADDA, one store said they were closed out! 🙁 What else can I use? Will they even taste as good as they look without them?