These cookies make the crust. Seriously the best crust ever! I got these at Trader Joes, but I know I’ve seen them in the grocery stores too.
Pumpkin Layered Cheesecake with Ginger Lemon Cookie Crust
Fot the Crust:
- 1 7 oz box Carrs Ginger Lemon Cremes Cookies finely ground in food processor
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
For the Cream Cheese Layer:
- 20 oz softened cream cheese
- 2/3 Cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the Pumpkin Cheesecake:
- 22 oz canned Pumpkin (I used 1 1/2 cans of the 15oz size)
- 12 oz softned cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Caramel sauce to drizzle if desired
- Spray a 8x13 inch springform pan (mine was a little bigger) with non stick cooking spray. Combine cookie crumbs and butter in a bowl and then press into bottom of springform pan.
- In a stand or electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over crust.
- In same mixer, beat the pumpkin, cream cheese, sugars and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Spread over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce if desired.