These cookies make the crust. Seriously the best crust ever! I got these at Trader Joes, but I know I’ve seen them in the grocery stores too.
Happy Halloween Everyone!
My friend Mary from work was looking at this Women’s Day magazine and spotted this recipe on the front cover. We both made copies and am so excited to finally have made it. I ended up making a few changes in the cheesecake layer. This is such a treat because you don’t bake it at all! For a no bake cheesecake, this one is worth trying. I’ll be bringing it to my Thanksgiving dinner for sure. Enjoy!!
Pumpkin Layered Cheesecake with Ginger Lemon Cookie Crust
An easy no-bake pumpkin cheesecake with a buttery ginger lemon cookie crust.
Cuisine: AmericanPrint Pin
Fot the Crust:
- 1 7 oz box Carrs Ginger Lemon Cremes Cookies finely ground in food processor
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
For the Cream Cheese Layer:
- 20 oz softened cream cheese
- 2/3 Cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the Pumpkin Cheesecake:
- 22 oz canned Pumpkin (I used 1 1/2 cans of the 15oz size)
- 12 oz softned cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Caramel sauce to drizzle if desired
- Spray a 8x13 inch springform pan (mine was a little bigger) with non stick cooking spray. Combine cookie crumbs and butter in a bowl and then press into bottom of springform pan.
- In a stand or electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over crust.
- In same mixer, beat the pumpkin, cream cheese, sugars and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Spread over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce if desired.
Keywords: easy pumpkin cheesecake, no bake pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin cheesecake
Hi Love your website 🙂 I have a question- what vanilla did you use? vanilla extract or vanilla flavor? thank you!
Seriously so good. I’m sad there are no leftovers today!
I know I’ve seen those cookies in some grocery stores.
We don’t have a Trader Joes here. 🙁
I bet we have those cookies, though. I’ve seen their crackers in the store.
This looks fabulous! I can’t believe it’s no-bake!