Here’s a little blast from the past for you today. I LOVE these Halloween recipes that I did last year. I am actually doing a couple of them in my little guys preschool class tomorrow morning that should be fun!
Halloween is going to be here before we know it! Both my boys decided they want to be skeletons, phew that’s easy. I am trying to find a couples costume for my husband and I this year. I just can’t make my mind up! I saw a bacon and eggs costume that is just adorable! I might have to order it today. Catch ya’ll later, happy halloween baking!
Breadstick Mummy Dogs
- 1 roll/pkg Pillsbury Breadstick Dough 12 count
- 12 hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll all 12 breadsticks from package. Cut each into 3 equal strips. Take 3 strips, one at a time and wrap around 1 hot dog starting from the top of the hot dog. (Each hot dog has 3 thin breadstick strips around it). Leave a small space towards the top of the hotdog to make mustard eyes. Continue wrapping all dogs then place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Use mustard or ketchup for the eyes.
Bug-apillar Banana Dude
- 1 Ripe banana
- Creamy peanut butter
- Pretzel sticks
- Red fruit snacks
- Cut banana into 1 inch slices. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter on each slice (minus the last piece) then press gently back together, curving slightly if desired. Break pretzel sticks in half, then press into sides of banana for legs. Dip 2 raisins in peanut butter and stick on front banana slice for eyes, then dip red fruit snack in peanut butter and stick on bottom of banana slice for the tongue.
Ooozing Monster Apple Mouths
- 1 Large apple of choice
- Peanut butter
- Mini marshmallows
- Core then cut the apple into fourths. Cut out a small wedge on the skin side of the apple. Blot inside with a paper towel then spread lightly with creamy peanut butter. Cut mini marshmallows in half and place over peanut butter to make the teeth.
Have a great weekend! See you all soon!