This simple Funfetti Bundt Cake brings a smile to everyone’s faces. It’s an easy cake recipe that’s fun, perfect for parties and super tasty!
My funfetti cake is perfect for any occasion, make birthday parties special, Sunday dinner, baby shower parties, and any other holiday needing a sweet dessert. You won’t believe how simple it is to prepare. Be sure to try my funfetti cookies too!
Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
Let’s take a look at this fun cake recipe!
How to Make a Funfetti Bundt Cake
You’ll need just some simple pantry items to make your own beautiful funfetti cake. Look for the sprinkles in either the baking isle of the grocery store or the ice cream topping section.
Place the cake mix into a large mixing bowl. Add the sour cream, pudding mix and milk.
Canola oil up next.
4 large eggs to the bowl.
Time for the sprinkles!!
Does it get more fun than adding sprinkles?!! Nope.
Bake the cake for 50-60 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean from center 🙂 Let cool for 20 minutes then carefully flip onto cake stand.
Now comes the fun part. Drizzle your melted white chocolate over top of your bundt cake!
Once drizzled, add pinches of sprinkles over top. I mean, this could not get more fun!
Cut cake into slices, serve room temperature.
Funfetti Bundt Cake
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3.4 ounce box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup multi colored sprinkles
- 1 cup Ghirardelli white chocolate candy melts
- 3 tablespoons multi colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a bundt pan generously with non stick cooking spray. Place cake mix, eggs, oil, milk, sour cream, pudding mix and sprinkles into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined. Pour cake into bundt pan, spreading even. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick comes clean from center or cake. Remove and let cool 15-30 minutes before flipping and transferring to a cake stand.
- Melt white candy melts until smooth. Drizzle over top of cake and top with more sprinkles. Serve room temperature.
Pin Funfetti Cake