(This Breakfast tastes much better than the picture looks)
So Good Scrambled Eggs With Pan Fried Baby Red Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 2 medium baby red potatoes small dice
- Pinch of salt and pepper (I like big pinches, but everyone is different on saltiness)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of garlic salt seasoning (Lawrys or Spice Hunter is great)
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 piece buttered toast of choice
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and crisped (I get the precooked bacon at Costco and hit it in the microwave for 60 seconds, it’s great!)
- 1/4 cup salsa of choice
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions, potatoes, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Cook and stir frequently for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through and slightly golden on edges.
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Saute red bell pepper and onion for 3-5 minutes, until softened.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper and garlic salt in a medium bowl. Pour into hot skillet. Cook and stir with rubber spatula until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, remove from heat.
- Serve with toast, crisped bacon and a side of salsa.