(This Breakfast tastes much better than the picture looks)
So, I got up early today thanks to my little one and made my hubby breakfast (took under 30 minutes). He is such a sweetheart. He got up early to take some friends to the airport so I wouldn’t have to. However, he was hurrying me while I was taking pictures of it, so it’s not my best. I can’t wait to get my new camera. I’ve doubled this recipe and it’s fed the 4 of us. Give the kids a little ketchup to dip the potatoes and they love it!
So Good Scrambled Eggs With Pan Fried Baby Red Potatoes
The satisfying combination of scrambled eggs with home fries is taken up a notch with peppers, onions, seasonings and melted cheese. Goes great with a side of toast and bacon!
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 2 medium baby red potatoes small dice
- Pinch of salt and pepper (I like big pinches, but everyone is different on saltiness)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of garlic salt seasoning (Lawrys or Spice Hunter is great)
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 piece buttered toast of choice
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and crisped (I get the precooked bacon at Costco and hit it in the microwave for 60 seconds, it’s great!)
- 1/4 cup salsa of choice
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions, potatoes, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Cook and stir frequently for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through and slightly golden on edges.
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Saute red bell pepper and onion for 3-5 minutes, until softened.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper and garlic salt in a medium bowl. Pour into hot skillet. Cook and stir with rubber spatula until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, remove from heat.
- Serve with toast, crisped bacon and a side of salsa.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 587kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 21g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 270mg | Sodium: 660mg | Potassium: 1298mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 988IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 4mg
Keywords: breakfast potatoes and eggs, breakfast scramble, scrambled eggs with cheese
Highly impressed, discovered your page on Bing.Glad I finally tested it out. Not sure if its my Opera browser,but sometimes when I visit your site, the fonts are really small? However, love your page and will check back.See Ya
Is not spam, it is only my commercial offer. Sorry if i mistake of topic!
Buy Clomid – Best testimonials. Buy now. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Best price for brand and generic medications.
From $0.60 per item. Free Airmail shipping for Clomid 100mg 90 tabs and save $135 on order!
I miss not having your family in the ward already! At least we have our blogging!
I seriously eat alot, I also enjoy working out. If I didn’t exercise, I would seriously weigh 500 lbs.
How do you 2 not weigh 3oo pounds? You have a lucky hubby to cook such yummy foods for him!
LOL Kacie! Maybe as a joke I’ll leave a plate at her door, ring the doorbell and run! Oh darn she reads this!
Halloween’s going to be killer for Kim if a few potatoes are creeping her out. Ha ha, I love sisters.
Leave it to my sister to be totally honest. I told you the picture bites! Those potatoes are really good, I promise!
Ok, no offense, but the potatoes are creeping me out!
Okay, seriously, YUM. I am so excited to try these recipes on your site! I am so impressed with your contest entries!