Gooey Cinnamon Roll Cake Bars
Sharing my favorite Cinnamon Roll Cake bar today! These Gooey Cinnamon Roll Cake Bars are downright sinfully delicious. Great for taking to parties too!
Cinnamon Roll Cake Bar
There’s something special about these cake bars! They did not last long around my house. I kept seeing the plate of bars disappear every time I’d pass through the kitchen. All of your favorite cinnamon roll flavors wrapped up in gorgeous gooey bars. I love having great bar recipes to take to parties or to a friends. Simple dessert that tastes like a million bucks, simple to transport. Win!
I started with a yellow cake mix, a stick of butter and one large egg. Mix it up until dough forms. Place on bottom of baking dish.
Press dough into bottom of pan. Drizzle that baby with sweetened condensed milk.
Top with brown sugar and cinnamon for your next layer.
White chips and some mini marshmallows up next and now it’s time to bake!
Cake Mix Cookie Bars
Once your bars cool, cut into gooey squares and serve room temp or chilled. Enjoy!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick softened butter unsalted
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar loosely packed
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9×13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place cake mix, butter and egg into a medium mixing bowl. Stir until dough forms. Press into prepared baking dish. Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, white chips and marshmallows./li>
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until baked through. Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting into squares.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.