Sharing my favorite brownie recipe today! These Gooey Krispie Treat Stuffed Brownies are a hit at every party…and could not be more simple to prepare.
Sometimes the most simple recipes are the best recipes! My fun brownie recipe takes just a few ingredients and everyone loves them!
I stuffed some of those Keebler Krispie treats in brownie batter and some sort of magic happens. Gooey, krispie and fabulous! You’ve got to try them for yourself. The hardest part is waiting for them to cool! Enjoy this simple tasty dessert!
Easy Brownie Recipe
When I said these were easy, I wasn’t kidding. Literally place your krispie treats over half of your brownie batter….
Pour the rest of your brownie batter on top and BAKE! The finished product is mmmmm 🙂
What’s The Best Type of Pan For Baking Brownies?
- Light colored aluminum pans are my favorite for baking brownies. They heat up quickly without overheating, and then cools down quickly once removed from the oven.
- Glass (such as Pyrex) and ceramic have poor heat conduction. I’ve used plenty of my pyrex pans for baking brownies, but I try to stick to my lighter aluminum non-stick pans.
- Dark colored aluminum pans are a very common material. It work just fine for baking brownies, but since dark colors absorb more heat than light colors, keep a close eye on your brownies to prevent over baking.
- Edge Brownie Pans have become very popular. It’s the pan that gives you an edge brownie piece with every square. It’s a light aluminum pan, so I’m a fan! Find them at most Walmart and Target stores. Amazon is also a great place to find them.
- 1 brownie mix or my Homemade Box Mix Brownies Recipe HERE
- 6-8 Keebler Krispie Treats unwrapped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray 9×11 or 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Prepare brownie mix and pour half of batter into prepared pan. Place 6-8 krispie treats over brownie layer. Pour remaining brownie batter over treats. Bake for 40 minutes or until set. Let cool completely then cut into squares.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.