I am going to keep this short and sweet today… If you are a fan of butterscotch and pumpkin flavors, you are REALLY going to like these ooey gooey brownies.
Warm, chocolate-y, butterscotch-y and pumkin-y! LOVE these 🙂 You could almost put these in a bowl and eat with a spoon like brownie pudding, that’s how gooey and fabulous they are. Easy easy recipe to whip up when you are in a pinch, love these every once in a while!
Line up 🙂
One of the secret ingredients….the butterscotch pudding mix!
Pour in your butterscotch chips….
…..and your pumpkin
…a little cinnamon
Time to mix er’ up 🙂
Pour in half of your brownie mix…
Pour butterscotch topping over brownies, pour over remaining brownie mix and bake!
Wait until you try these gooey num nums!
Gooey Pumpkin Butterscotch Brownies
- 1 family size brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
- 1 small box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix brownie mix, water, oil, eggs, chips, pudding, pumpkin and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
- Pour half of mix into a 11×7 inch baking pan that has been lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/2 Cup butterscotch ice cream topping over brownie mix.
- Pour remaining brownie mix over top and bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes mostly clean from center.
- Let cool for 1 hour before removing from pan and cutting into squares.
Have a great rest of your week and weekend! Come back soon!