There is nothing quite like the festive Holiday season! Thrilled to share my Grilled Cheese Tomato Soup Bake. There are so many special traditions that make the season a joy for the whole family.
You are in for such a treat with my Grilled Cheese Tomato Soup Bake! I love the Holiday baking that happens practically everyday from the end of November to the end of December. Getting in the kitchen with my mom and grandmother often to bake up goodies for our family and friends is a must every year. Once our goodies are wrapped up, we take the boys around to our friends and neighbors to share our surprise. One of our very favorite traditions as a family. There’s always lots of giggling and silly happenings with my boys 🙂
Not only do we bake, but we love enjoying warm casserole style meals as a family. I’ve shared one of our favorite simple recipes that includes Campbell’s Healthy Request Condensed Tomato Soup. It’s a hit with the whole family.
Hope you enjoy one of our favorite simple quick fix meals, Grilled Cheese Tomato Soup Bake!
Your family is going to love this simple comfort food recipe!
Toast French Bread Cubes
I toasted 8 cups of french bread and transferred to a baking dish.
Drizzle Bread With Butter
Drizzle with some melted butter.
Top With Cheese and Tomato Soup
Top with shredded cheddar cheese then pour 2 cans of Campbell’s Tomato Soup over top. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake!
Bake For 25-30 Minutes
For more Picky Palate dinner recipes click HERE.
- 8 cups cubed sourdough bread 1 inch chunks
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- two 10 ounce cans Campbell’s Healthy Request Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place bread cubes onto large baking sheet and toast in oven for 10 minutes. Remove and transfer to 9x13 inch dish. Drizzle with melted butter and garlic salt. Top with shredded cheese. Pour Campbell's Soup on top then top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until hot and melted. Remove and serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Campbell’s Soup. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.