This Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Bake is a delicious casserole that your family will fall in love with. It’s an easy dinner that doesn’t disappoint!
Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Casserole
Easy dinner ideas are my favorite dinner recipes!! You are in for such a treat with my Grilled Cheese Tomato Soup Bake! We love enjoying warm casserole style meals as a family. I’ve shared one of our favorite simple recipes that includes Tomato Soup and grilled cheese. It’s a hit with the whole family.
Try my Mexi Style Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Pasta Bake recipe too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
This easy dinner recipe for family is going to be one of your new favorite meals you’ll continue to add to your meal plan! Your family is going to love this simple comfort food recipe!
How to Make Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Bake
I toasted 8 cups of french bread and transferred to a baking dish.
Drizzle with some melted butter.
Top with shredded cheddar cheese then pour 2 cans of Tomato Soup over top. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake!
For more Picky Palate dinner recipes click HERE.
Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Bake
- 8 cups cubed sourdough bread 1 inch chunks
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- two 10 ounce cans Campbell’s Healthy Request Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place bread cubes onto large baking sheet and toast in oven for 10 minutes. Remove and transfer to 9x13 inch dish. Drizzle with melted butter and garlic salt. Top with shredded cheese. Pour Campbell's Soup on top then top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until hot and melted. Remove and serve warm.
You never stated if the soup should be diluted or straight out of the can.
My Mom used to make this with cooked spaghetti, it was also yummy.
Does the bread get soggy? Or is it more like the consistency of french toast?
I wonder if I should get some really hard/crunchy bread to help with that? It sounds delicious!!
Do you think one loaf of French bread would be enough to get the 8 cups of cubed bread? Or should I buy more than that?
This really looks like one big baking dish of pure comfort and happiness 🙂
This is just genius! Yum!
Your family is so cute Jenny!! I just love Christmas, and this does look like a really easy and delicious dinner!
I need this today!! It’s so chilly outside!
This is SUPER genius.
Love the sound of grilled cheese and tomato soup in a casserole!
Now, this is how you make it through the holidays! So comforting!
Simple and comforting, sounds like a win win!