Sharing one of my favorite casserole recipes today! My Grilled Cheese Tomato Soup Bake. Grilled cheese and tomato soup in one baking dish. Easy dinner ideas!
Easy Dinner Ideas
Easy dinner ideas are my favorite dinner recipes!! You are in for such a treat with my Grilled Cheese Tomato Soup Bake! We love enjoying warm casserole style meals as a family. I’ve shared one of our favorite simple recipes that includes Tomato Soup and grilled cheese. It’s a hit with the whole family.
Try my Mexi Style Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Pasta Bake recipe too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Easy Dinner Recipes For Family
This easy dinner recipe for family is going to be one of your new favorite meals you’ll continue to add to your meal plan! Your family is going to love this simple comfort food recipe!
I toasted 8 cups of french bread and transferred to a baking dish.
Drizzle with some melted butter.
Top with shredded cheddar cheese then pour 2 cans of Tomato Soup over top. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake!
For more Picky Palate dinner recipes click HERE.
- 8 cups cubed sourdough bread 1 inch chunks
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- two 10 ounce cans Campbell’s Healthy Request Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place bread cubes onto large baking sheet and toast in oven for 10 minutes. Remove and transfer to 9x13 inch dish. Drizzle with melted butter and garlic salt. Top with shredded cheese. Pour Campbell's Soup on top then top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until hot and melted. Remove and serve warm.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.