Sharing our favorite Nutella Milkshake today! This S’mores Nutella Milkshake recipe is so simple to prepare and absolutely delicious!
This Nutella Milkshake is so much fun! Talk about the best milkshake ever! My family went nuts for this recipe and it truly could not be more simple to prepare.
Try my Cookie Peanut Butter Milkshake recipe too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Best Milkshake Recipe
Tips To Making The Best Milkshakes
- Put your glass in the freezer to get a nice chill on it.
- Make sure your ice cream is tempered, soft but not runny. This step is key — if the ice cream is too hard, you’ll add too much milk and thin it out, diluting the concentration of the ice cream. You can also use frozen yogurt and low-fat ice cream.
- Send your ingredients straight to the blender. For best results, put in your milk first. That will get the blender mixing quickly. Be sure to let your ice cream soften before scooping. If it’s too hard, you might end up having to add more milk, which thins the shake.
- For an ultra-rich shake, use whole milk or milk with a little half-and-half cream. But never use heavy cream. If you send that through the blender, it’ll create little bits of butter.
- A pile of whipped cream doesn’t just look amazing, it adds another layer of creamy goodness.
- Drizzle extra syrup on top.
Sharing our favorite Nutella Milkshake today! This S'mores Nutella Milkshake recipe is so simple to prepare and absolutely delicious!
Calories: 466kcalPrint Pin
- 4 cups Good quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 full graham crackers
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Place ice cream and milk into blender. Add marshmallow fluff, graham crackers and Nutella. Blend until combined then pour into glasses and serve.
Calories: 466kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 281mg | Potassium: 351mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 556IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 307mg | Iron: 1mg
Keywords: best milkshake recipe, chocolate milkshake, chocolate milkshake recipe, crazy milkshake, easy milkshake recipe, homemade milkshake recipe, how to make a milkshake, nutella milkshake
I am on a total hazelnut kick right, so that shake… it must happen!!!
These shakes sound amazing!! Send one over please 🙂
Somebody get me that shake right now! 🙂 And love it with your pairing 🙂 xoxo
Yummylicious! Love a good combo of sweetness and saltiness!
I want that shake!
Such creative and fun dishes! The milkshake is something I could totally sip on after the little bites!
That milk shake sounds heavenly!! And the Gorgonzola bites? Ahhh soo up my ally!
It’s afternoon and I have yet to eat. Now my stomach is going crazy looking at these recipes! That milkshake needs to happen asap!
What a wild flavor combo- I bet it is awesome!!
It’s currently 60 and sunny today in Denver! This milkshake needs to happen!!
I am so ready for Summer, these milkshakes are going on the list to make as soon as we warm up 🙂
Sounds delicious! How many graham crackers did you use in the milkshakes?
Just updated the recipe, thanks!!
Such a fun flavor!
The both sound so good, Jenny! The gorgonozala bites are the perfect app or lunch and then to follow those up with the milkshake would be perfect!
I love this flavour!!