Sharing our favorite Nutella Milkshake today! This S’mores Nutella Milkshake recipe is so simple to prepare and absolutely delicious!
This Nutella Milkshake is so much fun! Talk about the best milkshake ever! My family went nuts for this recipe and it truly could not be more simple to prepare.
Best Milkshake Recipe
Tips To Making The Best Milkshakes
- Put your glass in the freezer to get a nice chill on it.
- Make sure your ice cream is tempered, soft but not runny. This step is key — if the ice cream is too hard, you’ll add too much milk and thin it out, diluting the concentration of the ice cream. You can also use frozen yogurt and low-fat ice cream.
- Send your ingredients straight to the blender. For best results, put in your milk first. That will get the blender mixing quickly. Be sure to let your ice cream soften before scooping. If it’s too hard, you might end up having to add more milk, which thins the shake.
- For an ultra-rich shake, use whole milk or milk with a little half-and-half cream. But never use heavy cream. If you send that through the blender, it’ll create little bits of butter.
- A pile of whipped cream doesn’t just look amazing, it adds another layer of creamy goodness.
- Drizzle extra syrup on top.
- 4 cups Good quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 full graham crackers
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/4 cup Nutella
Place ice cream and milk into blender. Add marshmallow fluff, graham crackers and Nutella. Blend until combined then pour into glasses and serve.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.