This Sprinkle Donut Chocolate Milkshake is about to knock your socks off! So fun, so crazy, so going to happen 🙂
If you didn’t follow my last couple NYC adventures you might not know where this crazy milkshake is coming from. Let me take you back a few months ago. Last December myself plus three of my closest blogging friends went on a food lovers weekend in NYC where we found BlackTap. Their milkshakes took social media by storm and they’ve become the talk of every foodie! I found the exact milkshake glasses that BlackTap uses. Find them on Amazon HERE. How fun are they?!
The four of us decided we need to make our own crazy milkshakes and make a day of it. Today is the day!! I created this Sprinkle Donut Chocolate Milkshake and couldn’t be more excited about it.
So back to the milkshakes, I found some of my favorite doughnuts and propped them on top of my chocolate milkshake which I’ll share the recipe below 🙂
Use white frosting to coat the outside of the glass and sprinkle with your favorite sprinkles.
If you are crazy like me drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
Keep going until you are content, lol! Enjoy friends!
Sprinkle Donut Chocolate Milkshake
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 10 min
- 1/4 cup white frosting
- 1 tablespoon colorful sprinkles
- 4 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup crushed Oreo Cookies
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 sprinkle chocolate donuts
- Spread a spoon of white frosting over outside of top of milkshake glass then sprinkle with colorful sprinkles.
- To prepare milkshake, place chocolate ice cream, crushed Oreo Cookies, and peanut butter into a large glass, add milk and stir gently with spoon. Drizzle chocolate syrup down top of class in four spots to get the chocolate drip inside the glass. Pour into milkshake glass and top with two chocolate sprinkle donuts. Serve immediately. Drizzle tops with chocolate syrup if desired.
Makes 1 Serving
For more Crazy Fun Milkshakes see my friends below!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.