One of my favorite Heath Bar recipes for you today! My Heath Bar Toffee Chip Banana Bread is perfect for brunch and other celebrations! It’s sweet and perfectly moist.
Table of Contents
- Heath Bar Banana Bread
- Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- What You’ll Need For Easy Banana Bread Recipe
- How To Make Heath Bar Banana Bread
- Heath Bar
- Recipe Tips For Success
- How To Serve
- How To Store Leftover Banana Bread
- How Long Does Banana Bread Last?
- Freezing Instructions
- Try More Banana Bread Recipes!
- Get the Recipe
Heath Bar Banana Bread
I love using Heath Bar English Toffee Bits in my baked goods. This moist banana bread is simple to prepare and everyone loves it. Perfect for gifting to family, friends and neighbors too!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This banana bread is packed with chocolate toffee bits that take the bread over the top!
- Such an easy banana bread to make.
- Makes the perfect homemade gift for family and friends.
What You’ll Need For Easy Banana Bread Recipe
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make this recipe at home. See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for full details and instructions.
- salted butter– I generally use salted butter for all of my recipes, unsalted works fine as well.
- granulated sugar– This fine sugar gives the bread its sweetness.
- light or dark brown sugar– In most cases, I use light brown sugar in my baking, but dark brown sugar is great in this banana bread. A little more rich.
- large eggs– For consistency, I use large eggs in my recipes.
- pure vanilla extract– For best tasting results use pure vanilla.
- very ripe bananas– You’ll know your bananas are ripe by the black spots on the peel. The darker, the more sweet and soft the bananas will be.
- all purpose flour– Flour is the main dry ingredient in the banana bread.
- baking soda– Baking soda helps the bread rise during baking.
- kosher salt– Kosher salt is a coarse sugar commonly used in cooking and baking.
- Heath Bar English Toffee Bits– If you can’t find toffee bits in the baking isle of the grocery store, you can crush your own from full size candy bars. I put them in a large ziplock and use a rolling pin to crush them.
- mini chocolate chips– Mini chips or regular size chips are fine to use.
How To Make Heath Bar Banana Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray 9 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch bread pan lightly with cooking spray.
Cream Butter and Sugars. Cream butter and sugar until well combined. Stir in bananas, eggs and vanilla mixing to combine.
Dry Ingredients. Add flour, baking soda, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, soda, and salt stirring to combine.
Add Heath Bars and Chocolate Chips. Stir in Heath Bar, and chocolate chips.
Find these Heath Bar Bits in the baking isle of your grocery store. You can also crush your own Heath Bars if you can’t find the bag of bits. You’d need roughly 3 full size bars for 1 cup of bits.
Transfer Batter To Loaf Pan. Transfer batter to a regular size loaf pan (9 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch) that’s been sprayed with non stick cooking spray and top with more toffee bits.
Bake. Bake banana bread at 350 degrees F. for 55-60 minutes until center is baked through. Test with toothpick to make sure it’s clean in center. Let banana bread cool completely before cutting into slices.
Recipe Tips For Success
- Make sure you use nice ripe bananas for best tasting results. Banana peels should be black spotted.
- As soon as banana bread batter is combined, stop mixing. Goal is to not over mix batter.
- Make sure banana bread is cooked through by sticking a toothpick in the center that comes out mostly clean.
How To Serve
Serve banana bread room temperature, slightly warmed or even chilled. Cut into slices on individual plates. This sweet delicious bread is good all year round and makes the best gifts for family and friends.
How To Store Leftover Banana Bread
Store banana bread in plastic wrap in an airtight container. I like to refrigerate my bread for up to 3 days.
How Long Does Banana Bread Last?
I keep my banana bread wrapped in plastic wrap, inside an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 3 days. Warm slices in microwave as needed.
Freeze cooled banana bread in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw to enjoy.
Try More Banana Bread Recipes!
- Churro Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Oatmeal Banana Bread
- M&M Banana Bread
- Double Chocolate Banana Bread
Heath Bar Toffee Chip Banana Bread
- loaf pan
- mixing bowl
- fork to mash bananas
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- mixing spoon
- long knife to cut banana bread into slices
- 1 stick salted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed, light or brown is fine
- 3 large ripe bananas mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup Heath Bar English Toffee Bits
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray 9 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch bread pan lightly with cooking spray.
- Cream butter and sugars until well combined. Stir in bananas, eggs and vanilla mixing to combine. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, Heath Bar, and chocolate chips. Stir until combined and transfer to bread pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until baked through. Let cool completely then cut into slices.