These 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups are super easy to make, and they taste delicious! These are the most quick and easy homemade peanut butter cups you’ll find!
How to Make Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
Sometimes you just feel like making your own peanut butter cups right? Well, a few Sundays ago I sure did. I pulled out some bloc chocolate I’ve had in my pantry, melted it, spooned it into these perfect little paper cups (2 3/4 inch round) I found at Michaels, poured in some softened peanut butter, more chocolate on top, then let them harden. Boy were they worth the wait. Fabulous my friends.
This is a no brainer treat, but I wanted to share anyway, perfect for a Sunday…..or any day treat 🙂 xoxo
2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- 2 cups chopped chocolate semi-sweet
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter melted in microwave to soften
- Place chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of chocolate into each 2 3/4 inch round paper liner spreading to the edges.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon slightly melted peanut butter over chocolate, carefully spreading to edges. Spoon another 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate over peanut butter, spreading gently to edges.
- Let harden completely, then remove from paper liner and enjoy 🙂
Enjoy! Come back soon 🙂