These Ice Cream Sundae Brownies have ice cream in the batter which make for a perfectly fudgy brownie!
You are in for such a treat with my Ice Cream Sundae Brownies!
If you haven’t tried my Ice Cream brownies before you must! This recipe is one of my favorites from 2010 when I was just a young little blogger 🙂 Thought it would be fun to make a video to show how fun these are. A little facelift with new pictures too.
Hope you enjoy!
Hope you enjoy my latest video! Be sure to follow me on YouTube for new recipe videos this year!
Ice Cream Sundae Brownies
Get a load of that chocolaty center!! I am in love with these babies.
For more Picky Palate desserts click HERE.
- 1 box brownie mix 9 x 13-inch size
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream any favorite flavor works
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup hot fudge chilled or softened, not hot
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix the brownie mix, 2 eggs and oil until combined…and thick. I did NOT add the water. Scoop in ice cream, chocolate chips and hot fudge; mix until combined. Pour into baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes clean from center.
- Let cool completely. Remove parchment from baking dish, cut into squares and serve.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.