These Ice Cream Sundae Brownies have ice cream in the batter, which makes for a perfectly fudgy brownie! You’ll never want to make them another way!
Fudgy Brownie Recipe
You are in for such a treat with my Ice Cream Sundae Brownies! If you haven’t tried my Ice Cream brownies before you must! This recipe is one of my favorites from 2010 when I was just a young little blogger 🙂 Thought it would be fun to make a video to show how fun these are. A little facelift with new pictures too.
Hope you enjoy my latest video! Be sure to follow me on YouTube for new recipe videos this year!
What’s The Best Type of Pan For Baking Brownies?
- Light colored aluminum pans are my favorite for baking brownies. They heat up quickly without overheating, and then cools down quickly once removed from the oven.
- Glass (such as Pyrex) and ceramic have poor heat conduction. I’ve used plenty of my pyrex pans for baking brownies, but I try to stick to my lighter aluminum non-stick pans.
- Dark colored aluminum pans are a very common material. It work just fine for baking brownies, but since dark colors absorb more heat than light colors, keep a close eye on your brownies to prevent over baking.
- Edge Brownie Pans have become very popular. It’s the pan that gives you an edge brownie piece with every square. It’s a light aluminum pan, so I’m a fan! Find them at most Walmart and Target stores. Amazon is also a great place to find them.
Get a load of that chocolaty center!! I am in love with these babies.
For more Picky Palate desserts click HERE.
Ice Cream Sundae Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix 9 x 13-inch size
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream any favorite flavor works
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup hot fudge chilled or softened, not hot
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix the brownie mix, 2 eggs and oil until combined…and thick. I did NOT add the water. Scoop in ice cream, chocolate chips and hot fudge; mix until combined. Pour into baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes clean from center.
- Let cool completely. Remove parchment from baking dish, cut into squares and serve.