Sharing my Kiss Pies using Hershey Kisses! Easy dessert recipes are my favorite, this one is so much fun with just a few ingredients!
With the Holidays approaching, I’ve got such a fun little pie to share with you today that really couldn’t get any easier. I am talking 2 main ingredients!
I decided to use the rest of my Mint truffle Kisses, but ANY Hershey kiss will work beautifully here. Go grab your favorite flavor and get baking! You are really going to love these, they are adorable and you can pop em’ right in your mouth 🙂
Hope you enjoy! Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram to see sneak peeks of what’s coming soon to the blog!
Kiss Pie Ingredients
Here you have it, some refrigerated pie crust and any Hershey Kisses 🙂
I used these bad boys!
Unroll your pie crust after it’s been thawed and place the first group your kisses around like so.
You’ll cut a 2 1/2- 3 inch circle for each kiss. Does NOT have to be perfect. A few of mine were different sizes and they were all great.
How To Make Kiss Pies
You’ll brush a light egg wash over each little pie….
….and sprinkle with sugar. Try not to dump it on like it shows on my picture 🙂
Here they are, I seriously love these! Ready to bake!
Hope you enjoy!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust thawed
- 14 Hershey Kisses of choice I used Mint Truffle today 🙂
- 1 egg white whisked with 1 Tbsp water
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Granulated sugar for sprinkling before baking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Roll out pie dough onto a lightly floured counter top. Place 10 kisses around the edges of pie dough, about 2 1/2 inches apart (as in the photo above). Take a knive and cut a 2 1/2-3 inch circle around kiss. Fold half of pie dough around top of dough and pinch edge around top of kiss. (See Photo, step 1). Now, fold up both sides of remaining dough up to the tip of the kiss pinching edge. (See Photo, step 2). Now press together edges and form criss cross as shown in photo, step 3. * *Continue cutting dough around kisses until all dough is used up. I got about 14 rounds cut when I re-rolled my scraps :)**
- Brush all little pies with an egg white wash then sprinkle with granulated sugar. At 350 degrees, bake for 20-28 minutes or until little pies are golden. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Dust each with powdered sugar and serve.
Pin Kiss Pies
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.