No bake recipes are some of my favorites to make with the family! These No Bake Snack Squares are perfect for after school treats or anytime snacking note to mention a breeze to whip up!
Easy No Bake Recipes
So excited for you to try easy no bake recipes! These No Bake Snack Squares are packed with perfect cookie goodness! Be sure to try my No Bake Chocolate Chunk Cookies too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration!
I couldn’t be more excited to share a recipe from my good friend Shelly’s new cookbook today! The Cookies & Cups Cookbook is drop dead gorgeous if you haven’t checked it out yet. Be sure to get yourself a copy today, you will not be sorry! So many beautiful baked goods plus awesome savory recipes too!
I chose to make Shelly’s No Bake Snack Squares today, because my boys come home from school everyday starving and I thought these would be the perfect after school snack. Let me tell you they absolutely were 🙂
How To Make No Bake Cookie Recipes
I love a good no bake recipe. You basically bring some corn syrup, brown sugar and peanut butter to boil and stir it into your cereal mixture. That easy folks…..and delicious!!
Transfer to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and press evenly.
Top with little mini M&M’s or chocolate chips 🙂 Let cool and cut into squares!
Here’s Shelly’s bars from her book. Love!
These are so great for an after school snack and nibbling on during the day. My boys seriously went nuts for them. Job well done Shelly!! Great recipe and beautiful cookbook!
No Bake Snack Squares
- 2 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini M&M’s
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with foil and coat it with cooking spray. I used parchment, either works great. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the Rice Krispies, oats and pretzels. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar and corn syrup and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereal-pretzel mixture and stir until evenly coated. Pour all of this into the prepared pan and press down to make level. Immediately press the mini M&M’s into the top.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
My kids will devour and leave no evidence for these delicious treats!
What I could I replace the pretzels with? I cannot stand pretzels.
These look so good and I know that my little girl would love to help me make them AND eat them!
Simply Rachel Nicole
I just got my book. Cannot wait to go exploring.
My sweet tooth has me craving these!! They would be especially fun for events with those custom colored m&ms!
I Love these! especially the m&m’s on top!!
No-bake is the best! What a fun book from Shelly!
No bake is my kind of baking! 🙂
Congrats to Shelly! Seriously can’t wait to get my mitts on her book and these squares!
we always have the most fun. I’m so thankful for our friendship!! These bars..I have them on my list to try very soon. Shelly’s cookbook is incredible! I’m so proud of her!!
Thank you SO SO much!! Love you friend!!